Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

I just joined the site a few hours ago. I'm having a little trouble figuring it all out honestly. I also can't seem to find any good source of info on it either.

The only wikia I could find on it is next to useless. It clearly doesn't have all the creatures included in it and it also isn't a very good source of anything except background story on what species are listed. Also, how long until we can abandon eggs we didn't mean to pick up?

Sorry for so many questions but I wanna have a better understanding of this site before I get any more involved in it.

Edited by RainbowChris

I just joined the site a few hours ago. I'm having a little trouble figuring it all out honestly. I also can't seem to find any good source of info on it either.

The only wikia I could find on it is next to useless. It clearly doesn't have all the creatures included in it and it also isn't a very good source of anything except background story on what species are listed. Also, how long until we can abandon eggs we didn't mean to pick up?

Sorry for so many questions but I wanna have a better understanding of this site before I get any more involved in it.

Because Project Nyoka is fairly new, and has not completely been out of its beta stages yet, the Wiki is less of a focus to develop than the website itself. Project Nyoka is trying to get things more organized with the Wiki, and the admin (Rebsingh) actually brought that up today.

As for your question, the cooldown time to abandon eggs is 4 hours.

There is usually the admin, a mod, or an experienced user in the chatroom who would be willing to answer further questions, along with introducing you to how the game works.

The link to the chat is http://projectnyoka.com/irc.php

Hey guys!

Valentine's Event has just started!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Last year, GenCorp discovered the nesting grounds of a very rare Zeiman swan. After months of exhaustive research (and many, many pecking incidents), they have just verified that it only breeds during a certain time of the year, close to Valentine's Day. Because its nests have only been found near two rivers, and its only confirmed breeding time during a certain window around Feb. 14th, employees are restricted to taking just five of these creatures. Happy Valentine's Day and good luck hunting!

thar be swanz in teh forests. Waet I meanz lakes. Whoopz. Taek 5 of teh swanz and no MOAR. Happeh candeh dai

Here, have a flood of babies. o3o

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hunting polytypes, like everyone else~

Edited by OnABadBet

Rebsieeeee I desire you for my pale quadrant.

I love the spriting here and thought I would give it a shot. Just got some eggs and I have a question: do eggs die? Also I can't seem to log onto the boards. It says my account name doesn't exist.. huh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by SnowWhite

I love the spriting here and thought I would give it a shot. Just got some eggs and I have a question: do eggs die? Also I can't seem to log onto the boards. It says my account name doesn't exist.. huh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Eggs don't die unless you kill them c:

The main website accounts and forum website accounts are not linked so you need to sign up for each.

@TCA, what are you talking about o3o

E@TCA, what are you talking about o3o

It's a Homestuck reference. She probably sent you a Valentine on Dragon Cave like I did. =U

Hai gaiz mai kriatares

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

P1 released! c: GO DO THE quest then go to bed and wake up then rejoice and start collecting with reckless abandon. ;D

Also please note any glitches you may find and pop into the IRC to report them, or give Rebs a pm with a detailed description.