Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Is there any site to exchange clicks?

I think there was one fansite, but that one is either still being finished or isn't updated regularly.

This thread and the two on the new Nyoka forums (clicks and views respectively) are generally the places to put all your creatures =) Since the site is still growing, views come slowly unless you put them in signatures on forums with more traffic.

I'm about 10 Plainsbeast away from hitting the 200 milestone, and still only one cream polytype =S Not giving up though, since I really like that coloration. It's gotten so bad that I can't keep up with naming them all, haha =o

Edit:

Oh hey Nine, what's that cream colored creature in your signature?

That's what we like to call a 'wonderful coincidence'.

Edited by Nine

Congrats lol that's just uber weird xd.png

Everyone get prepared for the Winter Holidays release! smile.gif

I have all of the creatures

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

ALL OF THEM

Chipping away at my wall of creatures..

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Nine

Oh wow, I love the adult Caricons. Especially the males. The females' back hooves look kind of off, but otherwise, these are fantastic...

Oh wow, I love the adult Caricons. Especially the males. The females' back hooves look kind of off, but otherwise, these are fantastic...

The female is flying so the hooves are pointed down xd.png

I think it's just because you don't see much of the bend in the pastern part of the foot, plus the little platform behind it makes it look like it's just standing there, rather than flying. Or I have a little platform thing behind it...idk why, I don't think the site likes Opera very much.

Trading is now available!

After months of coding and hard work, the trading action is now available! With the trading feature, you can set up trades or you can gift creatures to friends! Click here to check out your Trading Panel! You may not trade bonded adults. We hope you have fun with this new system and we hope it comes in handy! Now in spirit of trading being released, we're going to let you all offer for some special creatures! Just click the links below.

Madoqua | Tropical Amphithere | Burgen Beast

Updates Completed!

After much time and effort, we are happy to announce that the big updates to the growth system and user pages are finally over! Sorry if the downtime was an inconvenience, but this had to be done. If you look at your user page, you can see many significant changes. We have added (All of these are custom) Member Titles, Welcome Messages, and Websites! There are completely customizable; however, they need to go through an approval system before you can see them on your page. Thanks for waiting with us, we hope you're as excited as we are! Expect another creature release within a week!

If you offered for any of the rare creatures, you should have received a PM in the Nyoka Mail system.

"The Gencorp Shelter is overridden with young creatures. As a result, gathering wild animals is temporarily prohibitted."

Oh noes. Time to go raise some failed polytype attempts =P

I have to say, I liked it better when clicking on creatures from someone's menagerie just popped up a notice for your money amount. Taking the time to close each new window slows down my click-fu =(

"The Gencorp Shelter is overridden with young creatures. As a result, gathering wild animals is temporarily prohibitted."

Oh noes. Time to go raise some failed polytype attempts =P

I have to say, I liked it better when clicking on creatures from someone's menagerie just popped up a notice for your money amount. Taking the time to close each new window slows down my click-fu =(

Dun worry, we're going to have other menagerie options for you clicksters out there. Two more AT LEAST. c:

Booya. I notice creatures are growing a whole lot faster now since the change. I am definitely liking that =)