TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Big thanks to Bec for updating the credits! It is great to know who created all these awesome sprites!

I simply cannot pick a favorite or even a top 10 or 20! There are sooooo many really creative ones, clever ones, cute ones, creepy ones . . . . love them all -- even the ones I don't really like! (Like the rat-on-a-stick that really disturbed me when I first saw it, but is growing on me!) laugh.gif Thanks to all the sprite artists!

Done! My fav is the embryo in the jar but they're all cute!

1 more!!! I don't know which one I'm missing though...

ETA: Nevermind, I'm missing the green eyes!

Edited by MollyElizbeth

I don't know what I liked doing more...Making the treats, keeping the event a secret or finally hunting for all the treats.

Everyone did a great job on their treats...I hope to do more someday if we have more events like this.

Glad everyone liked the event and treats biggrin.gif Goodluck to the others who haven't finished yet.

I don't know what I liked doing more...Making the treats, keeping the event a secret or finally hunting for all the treats.

Everyone did a great job on their treats...I hope to do more someday if we have more events like this.

Glad everyone liked the event and treats :D Goodluck to the others who haven't finished yet.

You did totally awesome on your treats =o

And indeed, I'm really glad everyone liked the event. :D

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

Glad everyone liked the event and treats biggrin.gif Goodluck to the others who haven't finished yet.

Thanks for making treats for us to find. smile.gif I love the ones you made (especially the smarties).

60/92 now.. I have to go to bed.. I hope I'll get the rest tomorrow.

When will the Event end? :I at the 31st, midnight time?

(for me it's minus 6-8 hours in europe)

FINISHED! biggrin.gif Last one was the very awesome rat skull. Phew! *dies*

Thanks very much to everyone who worked hard to arrange this, it's been fun! biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Thank you to all spriters! Every treat, and trick, looks awesome! Thank TJ for running the event!

Question: How do the spriters get chosen for things like this? Like how did you even know it was going to happen to make sprites for? Just curious how something like this gets started or put together.

Finished! happy.gif And my last one was a pumpkin pie slice! My favorite holiday treat. wink.gif Thank you artists! This was great fun!

last chance before I write in capslock... Can somebody answer me?!

Done! My fav is the embryo in the jar but they're all cute!

CONGRATULATIONS on finishing!!! biggrin.gif

I feel like a newbe, posting this the 3rd time:

I feel like a newbe, posting this the 3rd time:

31st at midnight, EST. Several hours into the early morning in Europe, depending on which country I believe. :U

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

Thank you so much!! I love your colorful bubbling cauldron biggrin.gif

Again, thanks to ALL the spriters for your creativity. This was a really fun event!

31st at midnight, EST. Several hours into the early morning in Europe, depending on which country I believe. :U

thanks for the answer!

So I have the chance to complete this tomorrow...

just 3 more yours, then I have all.. i hope

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

DONE!! 92/92........now to wait for my pumpkin eggs to hatch....