TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I've got the tart user posted image...now I'm hungry. laugh.gif It's time for a little "3 o'clock in the morning snack". rolleyes.gif

The tart does look tasty lol. I got that earlier today.

o.O

I cannot see how that works...

user posted image

Quite well, apparently. :B

a friend of mine from aus sent me a box of those (i am a candy fiend) and they are amazing candy smile.gif

Does anyone know if there's going to be a new halloween dragon? I'm not sure if I should try and catch more pumpkins or not..

There should be one ;3 Is every year, and TJ said more to come.

oooomggg I actually caught a pumpkin @_@. It even has wonderfully named parents. Haaaaaappppppyyyy.

H'awwww. <3

It's my favorite! *drools* I love pretzels. and socky pretzel just sounds kyoot xd.png

I got three slots open for the new halloween dragon <3 Hopeful there will be aswome catchers on line to help me.

I love the catcher they so nice and help me get my lovely holiday dragons <3

So weeee for new dragon and awsome catchers on Halloween day!

I've been collecting treats for so long I'm starting to see them on everything. xd.png I even tried to click a bug that happened across my screen. rolleyes.gif

Still no luck with a Pumpkin, but I did pick up another dragon I wanted. biggrin.gif

80/92 and I am really craving some chocolate! xd.png

Me too! I think I will show my kitchen my very special "kitchen search warrant" then it has no choice than to let me pass! Muahaahaha and I will make a chocolate party in my kitchen. laugh.gif

Edited by Nyastara

A small red dragon inside a glass jar

Tis a jar of laboratory stuff with a dragon on it, methinks. :3

It's my favorite! *drools* I love pretzels. and socky pretzel just sounds kyoot xd.png

x3 Glad my pretzel didn't totally fail!