Hawktalon

The Heros of Olympus

Leo is awesome. He is now my second-favorite character (Annabeth's my first). Piper's a pretty close third.

It's hilarious how Leo keeps hitting on these girls who are waayyyyy out of his league tongue.gif

*taps foot while waiting for The Son of Neptune*

I was catatonic with delight at the addition of Roman mythology into the mix. I still prefer the original series, however, and I desperately hope Percy is in the next book.

...Though Leo is awesome. Lupa, too.

Edited by MinervaTree

Yeah, I heard of it. I didn't want to read it because I liked where it ended with Percy. Should I?

And apparently Percy's at the Roman peoples' camp, not knowing who he is D:<

Bring your memories back, Percy! C'mon >.<

I guess it's worth reading for the sake of catching up, and it's carried on with Riordan's grandeur with humor and nice writing.

The only qualms I have are with what actually transpired in the plot. >_<

Read it, liked what I saw so far. Right now, only two characters annoy me. Piper irritates me, for some reason even I don't know, and Percy, because he just had to go missing and we don't see too much of his romance.

tongue.gif Can't wait for Son of Neptune! I bet it's going to be about Percy in the Roman camp! biggrin.gif

Oh my gods THANK YOU!!! *Hugs*

Another month? I'm not sure I can wait that long D:

biggrin.gif

Almost there!! Why does it seem like forever!?

What did you think of the book Hawktalon?

Guess what today is guys!? biggrin.gif *happy dance*

Anyway, I'd have to say my favorite 'new' character is Leo, because I loved his humorous comments. Piper and Jason were only okay, but it was interesting how Thalia is Jason's sister!(spoiler whited) And I did figure out where Percy was before it told us!~ happy.gif

Moar spoilers: I read a bit of the first chapter of 'Son of Neptune' online, and it was great! I like how the Gorgons were disguised as Bargain-Mart greeters~ lol. Thankfully he was left with some memories of Annabeth~ <3

ugh! i loved the first book of this series and i've been so anxious to get my hands on the second but it came out too close to my birthday. now i have to wait til then to read it. my freind has it and is obsessed with it but all i can do is stare over his shoulder and drool.(well i didnt really "drool" but you know what i mean. smile.gif)

I just got the book from the library!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I was reading a book but I will put a pause on reading that one just to read Son of Neptune. *skips away happily with book in hand*

I think the series is pretty good. Not yet moving on, and stopping without Percy. It's just a different point of view. Rick Riordan just can't let go of his beloved Percy Jackson characters. xd.png

I thought I pre-ordered the second book Son of Neptune...*Taps on foot impatiently* WHERE IS IT!?

The Son of Neptune was awesome!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Now to wait for The Mark of Ateana. (Coming out Fall 2012) dry.gif

It sounds like the two camps will know about the others existence by the next book unless the gods decide to do a major memory wipe. rolleyes.gif

*nearly explodes with excitement* Haven't read any of the yet, but want to. I'll try not to look at this thread again, because then I'll want to read it, then I'll go through it and look for any white text so I can read spoilers... which I''m trying to avoid right now. I want to finally read a good book series without reading about the ending first. dry.gif

OH YES.

I have the second book, and guess what? I got it signed by Rick Riordan! I sort of went speechless when I met him, I wish I could have talked to him longer.

Lucky. /jealous

I read the Son of Neptune a month or so ago. It was as good as I expected 8D

OMG that book is is so good, but i like the next book after that.. Son of Neptune...(bought at WAlmart ahhaha) well i read it first then my sister was totally hooked and read that book 5 time since it came out!! FIVE!! haha well i warned her and all of you NOT to read it really fast. take your time reading it, cuz the 3rd book (Mark of Athena i believe) will take FOREVER to come out.. and also the 2nd book ends with a total cliffhanger. I finished the book (it was really good) then i got mad cuz i had to wait SOOOOOOOOOOOO long for the next one to come out.. FWAH!!

(spoiler alert)

I mean Percy gets his memory back and then he remembers everything and misses Annabeth. AND WHEN HE FINALLY MIGHT MEET HIS LOVE OF HIS LIFE.... THE BOOK ENDS!!!!!!!!! man that made me soooo mad......

buti still loved the series!!