Hawktalon

The Heros of Olympus

Umm...yes, that was mentioned at the beginning and how it was Helen of Troy's weapon. And how she only used it for a mirror.

PiperxJason = Lame couple.

Where's Grover?! I liked him. I didn't like the ending. Nobody bothered to explain who Percy was to them. Sorta silly.

Piper and Leo...now THAT would have been at least a bit more inetersting.

biggrin.gif Haha, it would, wouldn't it? xd.png I can just imagine..

PiperxLeo would be kinda lame, if interesting...

I thought Piper would've been someone cool, like Ares or something. :P

Edited by Emeraude

Ooh, that would be nice. Like, instead of having charmspeak be the reason why she could steal things, it could be like an intimidating power of Ares's or something.

Ares seems to be stereotypical with all the buff and scary people. LIke Clarisse. It'd be nice if Piper would break tradition.

But noooo...she had to go with the pretty cabin.

Yeah, when it was found out Piper was daughter of Aphrodite, I was disappointed. I would have expected something better.

But so far(I already finished the book), The Lost Hero wasn't as good as I expected it to be.

Oh well.

Yeah D: read it on my kindle

Ares or something. yes.

Perhaps Eris would be nice. I hate how none of the major characters are sons/daughters of the minor gawds D:

Yeah, same here. I would imagine atleast ONE character would be a child of a minor god, but nooo.

And it's always Zeus.. Atleast one major character has to be a son/daughter of Zeus. :/

Finished the book (in only 2 days) and I loved it. I can't wait for Son of Neptune to come out.

I got it today! So excited to read it smile.gif

You should be. Piper and Leo are super developed, particularly Leo. Jason...well we don't know quite enough about him yet. Cause he doesn't have any memories.

They do have some returning characters and promise for more(including...well, those of you who read this probably know who I'm talking about so I won't ruin it for any of you who haven't)

OMG I hate this suspense... it's all I can do not to flip ahead! ;D I love Leo, and I really want to know what Piper's "betrayal" is... and I want to know who Jason was!

OMG I hate this suspense... it's all I can do not to flip ahead! ;D I love Leo, and I really want to know what Piper's "betrayal" is... and I want to know who Jason was!

I do too much thinking and actually figured out who all of their parents were a head of time. Had no doubts about Jason though I went back and forth a little on Piper.

Leo definitely (with an I, not an A) has one of my favorite personality types. Guy with a tragic past who smart-alecs his way through life to try and cover up just how f-d up his life really is and how vulnerable he is.

Finally read The Lost Hero about a week ago, it took forever to get it because apparently 180 people had put a hold on it before I did so it took about a month and 2 weeks for me to get a copy. xd.png

I liked it. I give it a 8/10 rolleyes.gif A interesting twist with roman demi gods.

Did anyone else figure out were Percy was before the book told you?? tongue.gif

Leo was definitely a giveaway Stun! xd.png

My guess about Piper was wrong but I did guess Jason right.

Edited by evangeline5432

I read it and I thought it was a bit dry. I miss Percy and his hilarious witty comments. I was really sad when the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series ended. But I have high hopes for The Son of Neptune because I think Percy will be in it biggrin.gif In my opinion The Lost Hero wasn't funny like the PJ series was and I thought it was kinda boring.

I own it. I love it though I prefer his writing when it`s in a characters voice like Percy Jackson

I read it and I thought it was a bit dry. I miss Percy and his hilarious witty comments. I was really sad when the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series ended. But I have high hopes for The Son of Neptune because I think Percy will be in it biggrin.gif In my opinion The Lost Hero wasn't funny like the PJ series was and I thought it was kinda boring.

You know where Percy was sent right?

I imagine that it will be about him because we have to find out what Percy is supposed to do at that camp plus everyone there will be calling Poseidon, Neptune soooo who knows...

I actually didn't like this quite as much. I've always had the preference of Greek over Roman mythology, and I don't like the swap between perspectives. I also really miss Percy, actually. He grew on me.

That's exactly how I feel!!! I love Percy's random thoughts cuz it like me biggrin.gif

All I can think is how suspenseful that plot twist at the end is.

I WANT THE SECOND BOOK NOW TT_TT

I know me too!!! I'm like living off fanfictions and they suck compared to Riordan's work dry.gif

You know where Percy was sent right?

I imagine that it will be about him because we have to find out what Percy is supposed to do at that camp plus everyone there will be calling Poseidon, Neptune soooo who knows...

Ya I know, I figured out he was at the Roman camp when Jason was hinting that he was Roman but I do prefer the books from Percy's perspective and I want more Percebeth!!!!!

I loved this book <3

When at the beginnning I found out Percy was missing I was like "WHAT? Noooooooooooo! Poor Annabeth..." I mean, she JUST got him to kiss her in the last book xd.png

Leo's funny. I like his comments on things, they're funny xd.png especially when he fought Khione "See lady, that's what happens to snow in Texas, It. FREAKIN. Melts."

^EPIC xd.png ^

I thought it was kinda funny when Piper got claimed by Aphrodite.... when she's pretty much a tomboy. I mean, I love how that changed the view of the Aphrodite Cabin... I kinda didn't like them in the PJ&O series until what Silena did what she did in The Last Olympian. I'm so glad Piper challenged Drew, Drew was a bleep. :/

I'm dying waiting for Son of Neptune xd.png