bluesonic1

Digital and Traditional Drawings!

Banner or Avatar?:Avatar

I'd like you to basically just put a santa hat on my avatar, for the holidays

Your avatar already has a santa hat on it?...

Erm, sorry, I already found a santa hat avatar,

I'd like to order something else biggrin.gif

Paper or Digital?:Paper

Pokemon:Tsunbear

In Colour?:Yes

Pose/Details?:like if it was about to attack

Siggy Copy?:yes, although i'd like to see full sized too

Can you do humans, by chance?

'Cause I have something for you to draw involving a human.

I'm really sorry but I can't draw humans to save myself (not even stick figures, and I'm not joking o-o). Drawing Pokemon is my forte but I am learning how to draw dragons *may open up requests to dragons once I'm a bit more confident*.

May I make a request?

Paper or Digital?: Digital

Pokemon: Arcanine

In Colour?: Yes please ^__^

Pose/Details?: Standing triumphantly after an epic battle

Siggy Copy?:Yes please :3

May I make a request?

Pokemon: Arcanine

In Colour?: Yes please ^__^

Pose/Details?: Standing triumphantly after an epic battle

Siggy Copy?:Yes please :3

Hehe sure thing. Arcanine is my favourite Pokemon, I hope I do him justice <3

The sketch is done, I just need to draw him on the PC but I just thought I'd come on to let you know there will be quite a delay as it's Christmas season and I've been loaded with a lot of other things to do. But I will say the sketch is looking rather good, I've taken a realistic approach to this Arcanine =)

Oooo! I'm really excited to see it! And don't worry about the delay. Take your time, it's the holidays ^__^

Edited by Arroquinn

@Arroquinn: Just letting you know I am still here and that all that's left is to colour the wolfy now ^^

@AnnieLyla: I could remove it but I would then have to redo the text and photo editing as I don't have the settings I used saved. Either that or I can just crop it off and it'll just be smaller.

@Arroquinn: Just letting you know I am still here and that all that's left is to colour the wolfy now ^^

@AnnieLyla: I could remove it but I would then have to redo the text and photo editing as I don't have the settings I used saved. Either that or I can just crop it off and it'll just be smaller.

Can you make a new avatar for me please but without border?

Banner or Avatar?: Avatar

Image Link(s): http://lovinghorses.pblogs.gr/files/58884-...ee_by_Nylak.jpg Can the avatar have just the horse head?

Text (if any):Beauty

Any particular font?:Alice in Wonderland here's the link: http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q...e+in+wonderland

Theme Color(s): You can decide the color of font, I just don't want it red or black.

P.S: Make the text smaller, please.

Can has sketch request, please? (Hopefully they're open, I haven't seen any other sketch requests besides the Arcanine. If not, just let me know. smile.gif )

Pokemon: Salamance

In Colour?: Yes please

Pose/Details?: Kind of crouched down, roaring/snarling at something, if it's not too difficult. smile.gif

Siggy Copy?: Yes please!

@Digidude: You're welcome =)

@AnnieLyla: Alright, I've added it to my list and will work on it now as it's rather quick.

@Kassa_Pyro: Yup, they are still open (were lol). I'll get onto your request once I combat my shading problems with that Arcanine lol.

EDIT:

Arcanine is finished! I struggled a lot to shade this guy so I ended up just using fur brushes on 'em.

Siggy copy:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/bluesonic1/arcanine_siggy.gif]

And here is your avatar AnnieLyla:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/bluesonic1/av3.png]

Sketch requests will remain closed due to a build of busyness in RL. I am still doing your Salamence Kassa_Pyro ^^

Edited by bluesonic1

Alright, awesome. ^^ No rush, though. smile.gif

Also, nice work on the others. That arcanine is very pretty.

I'll ask for one here if thats ok.

Image Link(s): (I have yet to find any like the one I have in mind so hope you don't mind a description) Long neck and long tail, normal length for wings, but extra wide though, a long but not to thin head and narrow eye's. Body around size small, legs small-medium size. Body color a dark blue and back ground purple with maybe a bit of green in it.

Text (if any):

Any particular font?:

Theme Color(s): Dark blue and purple with a little green.

If there are details that I may have missed, if you want you can put your own stuff in there. I hope this is ok but if not let me know.

I'll ask for one here if thats ok.

Image Link(s): (I have yet to find any like the one I have in mind so hope you don't mind a description) Long neck and long tail, normal length for wings, but extra wide though, a long but not to thin head and narrow eye's. Body around size small, legs small-medium size. Body color a dark blue and back ground purple with maybe a bit of green in it.

Text (if any):

Any particular font?:

Theme Color(s): Dark blue and purple with a little green.

If there are details that I may have missed, if you want you can put your own stuff in there. I hope this is ok but if not let me know.

Err I don't really know if I'll be able to find an image like that and I certainly can't draw it. For avatars, people give me the image they want and tell me what to do with it (like AnnieLyla requested earlier).

Well if you can't draw it then ok. I have yet to find a similar pic my self. Ok I guess I'll see if I can come up with a different request.