bluesonic1

Digital and Traditional Drawings!

Tutorials can help if you really understand them and don't just blindly follow the instructions. If you do a lot of outdoor shooting and want a lightweight camera companion, then I recommend you to buy a zoom camera, not a dSLR. Heck, if I got around a bit of money, I'd probably invest in a new zoom camera rather than a new lens for the dSLR~

Edited by lightbird

I'm sorry about not finishing my part of the trade yet, I got a cold and Its hard to concentrate on stuff cause I have this headache that won't go away..

I'm almost down with my part of the trade! ^^

I messed up on the wolf that was supposed to be looking at the ground, I accidentally made it looking at the sky. So I have to fix that and then color it, shade it and I'll be done!

Ooh, fun

Paper or Digital?: Digital, or paper if it's easier

Pokemon:Grovyle and Flygon

In Colour?: Please ^^

Pose/Details?: Just a headshot of the two, sort of back to back, maybe with arms crossed like ' yeah, we're THAT awesome'

Have fun!

Ooh, fun

Paper or Digital?: Digital, or paper if it's easier

Pokemon:Grovyle and Flygon

In Colour?: Please ^^

Pose/Details?: Just a headshot of the two, sort of back to back, maybe with arms crossed like ' yeah, we're THAT awesome'

Have fun!

Please read the rules next time, I stated only 1 pokemon per drawing. But since this is just a headshot drawing I'll do it anyway =)

EDIT:

Request complete -> Link

That was the first time I drew either of those 2 pokemon so it was actually rather fun =) Hope you like it <3

Use anywhere you want, just give credit =) Oh, let me know if you want it resized for your siggy too.

Edited by bluesonic1

lawl sorry, I forgot about that. Looks great though, thanks! I might add it into a banner I'm making for my sig soon ^^

Your Pokemon are great. biggrin.gif

Paper or Digital?: Digital, but paper's fine if you don't feel like doing it digital

Pokemon: Baoppu

In Colour?: Yes

Pose/Details?: Can it be in a pose similar to the Sugimori art?

Siggy Copy?: Sure

If you don't do Generation 5 Pokemon, tell me and I can choose a different Pokemon.

Never done 5th gen pokemon, I actually don't know many of the 5th gen. But I'm always up for a challenge, I'll use Sugimori's art as a reference and do my best =)

EDIT: Here we go! Full sized image | Siggy copy. I played around with brushes on this one to try make it look more painting-like. Also I had fun tweaking around with that fire ^^

Edited by bluesonic1

Never done 5th gen pokemon, I actually don't know many of the 5th gen. But I'm always up for a challenge, I'll use Sugimori's art as a reference and do my best =)

EDIT: Here we go! Full sized image | Siggy copy. I played around with brushes on this one to try make it look more painting-like. Also I had fun tweaking around with that fire ^^

That's amazing, thanks so much! :D

Edited by satyr76