bluesonic1

Digital and Traditional Drawings!

Can I have a avatar please? :3 Love your art.

Banner or Avatar?: Avatar

Image Link(s):Link to image

Text (if any): Grimmjow Jaegerjaques

Any particular font?: Nope, there isn't in particular font I'd like used.

Theme Color(s): Text should be a Dark blue or black color.

Edited by steph1331

Hehe, here's your avatar Steph1331:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/bluesonic1/av4.png]

Also, Kassa_Pyro, Salamence is coming along nicely. He's sketched out and I just need to fix his fat head then I can put him onto the computer xd.png

If you are still looking for help with anatomy or have any questions, future or present, feel free to message me. ;)

Just say the word if you want me to red-line those drawings of yours (that you posted looking for anatomy help, that is).

Thanks so much Arroquinn and Kassa_Pyro =) Salamence is getting lined on the computer now ^^

Thanks so much cudo =D!! I would LOVE if you could red-line the this guy and this guy as they were my two favourites.

Thanks so much cudo =D!! I would LOVE if you could red-line the this guy and this guy as they were my two favourites.

Alright, getting on it now. smile.gif

EDIT

Frilled Amph: Link ( I left the teeth completely untouched as I thought you did them wonderfully)

Four leg: Link (I didn't fully do the feet and hands, just up to the wrist. I think the only real physiological problem with this dragon is how long it is, which gave me some trouble as I redlined it but of which I decided not to fix 'cause it could just be your style)

I realize I may have gotten carried away with the red lines. I started and then just couldn't stop myself. xd.png If you have any questions with what I did, let me know 'cause even to me, it looks like a mess of lines.

/EDIT

Edited by cudo215

Ooooh those are so good! Very helpful, especially for my front legs issue and chest haha xd.png Thanks so much again for that!!!

Hehe I'm working on a new dragon (among other things) so when I'm done with it, I'll post it up and you can poke at that some more ^^

Kassa_Pyro, your Salamence is complete! I learned a lot of new tricks doing this fella ^^

Large image here and siggy copy:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m259/bluesonic1/Salamence_siggy.png]

Sorry guys, but sketch requests will remain closed for now as I have other projects that need tending too. Avatars and wallpapers are still available as they don't require any extra lineart =P

Ah, how wonderful! He looks so fierce. :3 Thanks so much! *goes to put in sig*

EDIT: Bah. Looks like I'm going to have to invest in a image rotators now. Too many pretty pictures!!

Edited by Kassa_Pyro

Wallpaper, Digital, Coloured.

Monitor Resolution:1366x768

Theme Colour(s): ?

Pokemon: Latias

Image(s): N/A

Text (if any): 'Innocence is too easily broken.'

Other: I want Latias to be the main focus, but I want it's eyes big enough to show horror, and flames licking at a house in their reflection. Possibly people on fire? Possibly someone laughing? The background should be dark, but not enough to attract attention.

I could do a sketch, but I not overly good. I would call myself adept. I understand this is going to take a while, and I am very paitent.

Edited by warewolves

@Kassa_Pyro: You're very welcome, glad you like him ^^

Thanks Cudo, I'll be sure to drop you a PM =)

@warewolves: Alright, I've got the wallpaper done to the best of my abilities but I'm waiting on the permission to use the Latias image I've picked out. If they deny it then I won't be able to make the wallpaper. Please read the rules next time because this is the last time I make art for people who don't read the rules. I'm going to reformat the rules so they're a bit more obvious to people.

Edited by bluesonic1

"Please note, I won't be able to put Pokemon in a specific pose. If you want a specific pose to your Pokemon, please provide the image yourself." I've boldened this now and added a bit more explanation with "I DO NOT MAKE ADDITIONAL LINEART FOR THIS, I SIMPLY MANIPULATE OTHER IMAGES." So I've tried my best to have Latias flying away in horror but I'm not going to be drawing it myself.

I did not care about the pose, only the face of horror and the flames reflected in the eyes on a background which turns attention to it.

A face of horror I guess doesn't come under the term 'pose' but it's still an image specification nonetheless. I'll be more specific in the rules about this to avoid confusion in the future then. The person hasn't yet replied to my request for permission.