dragneo123

favorite video game

harvest moon, zelda, pokemon, naruto, monster hunter, fairy tail, and the list go's on forever cus there will be more games in the future .

As of now.... Earthbound. Simply funny, amazing, and a great play. Very emotional too, reaches into your heart.

I loved League of Legends for awhile, but it was so poorly managed I gave up on it. I'll replace it with DotA 2 later, and that will be the favorite. biggrin.gif

Edited by IgnisFatuus

In no particular order: any mainstream pokemon game (and some spin-offs too), paper mario TTYD, guitar hero III, pikmin 2, SSBB, rhythm heaven, twilight princess, the sims 2 (only cause I've never played 3, not because I like it better xd.png)... and COD. cool.gif

I've always really liked the Spyro games. Disgaea games are really fun, also. I have recently been getting back into Pokemon games as well. I played them on Gameboy as a kid and haven't been able to find it, but got HG recently as a gift. smile.gif

I haven't played any great games in a bit, but my top games are Portal, Bioshock, The World Ends With You and Baldur's Gate 2. I did enjoy Dragon Age: Origins, but I only played for a short while and my computer can't run it. sad.gif

So many games... so many games...

Castlevania series - I absolutely love the new one, "Lords of Shadow." Most. Epic. Ending.

Samurai Warriors series- SW 2: Xtreme Legends is teh awesome. Keiji Maeda ftw

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Tetris

Prince of Persia games

Rollcage II

Battle Arena Toshinden

Update:

10. Lair

9. Little Big Planet

8. Folklore

7. Pokemon Diamond

6. The KH series except re coded

5. FF XIII

4. Fire Emblem series ((It's still a pain to beat.))

3. Pokemon Platinum

2. Dragon quest IX

1. Pokemon HG

This will change and will probably change often.

Finl fansty x and x-2, silent hill 12 and 3,metal gear solid 123 and 4, dead space 1 and 2,devil may cry 1 and 3.

Okami, Okamiden, Arc The Lad 2 (first game I ever played biggrin.gif), Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Bloody Roar, Tekken, and it keeps on going tongue.gif.

Assassin's Creeds, Dragon ages, Mass effects, GTA4 and lots of others. I dont have favorite game biggrin.gif

also Heroes of Might and Magic 3 anyone?

Top favorite game series:

1. Kingdom Hearts (awesome plot, the fighting is awesome and you really fall in love with the characters... or hate some of them with a burning passion)

2. Pokemon (the blast from the past that keeps coming back. Pokemon is forever)

3. Final Fantasy (Yee! They are great, though i wished it didn't take years to finish a game)

4. Resident Evil (okay so i only played Res 4, but i loved it. Plus it is good zombie apocalypse training)

5. Sims (its so stupid but so much fun)

Hmm, tough decision, but I'll say it's a tie between Maxis, Bioware, and those ol' SNES & NES games; NWN, SPORE, The Sims, River City Ransom, Super Mario Bros, etc.

Erm...

Sigh, lets see...

Alright well to many to list but these are my all time FAVES:

Smash Bros (Gotta love it, its just to fun especially with hacks xd.png)

Fire Emblem (Deep Story mode, well developed characters, Challenging gameplay...I loves it <3)

Blazblue (Alright so I just got into this one December, but I'm already addicted to it and the storyline X3 Plus that game gives you a RUSH with the gameplay, and yes I've played Guilty Gear, but I find Blazblue more entertaining for some reason.)

Pokemon (To many childhood memories to not love it... biggrin.gif)

Legend of Zelda (I don't even need to explain this one <3)

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

I'm a definitely a gamer girl. I just don't do any of that "hardcore" Call of Duty and Halo type stuff. I prefer my Nintendo games, thank you very much. wink.gif

I guess I'd organize my favorite games by console:

~Nintendo 64: Banjo-Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Super Mario 64, Rayman 2: The Great Escape

~PS/PS2: Spyro games, Rayman Arena, A Dog's Life, Lego Star Wars, Digimon Rumble Arena 2

~Nintendo DS: Pokemon Platinum/Soul Silver/Black, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi's Island DS

~Nintendo Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Epic Mickey

~PC: Heroes of Might and Magic 2/3/5, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Fable

~Online: Perfect World International

Edited by Alpha Gryph