klinneah

Klin's art!

Would you be willing to give me eggs/hatchlings in exchange for art?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whee! Okie dokie! I'll probably end up drawing only one dragon, if that's okay with you, since I'm rather busy this month. Also, would you rather have an avatar, signature piece, or both?

Whatever you do if fine with me. :3 and I'd like both, please. Also, if there is some sort of form I was supposed to fill out, I completely missed it since I'm doing all of this on my phone right now. Sorry. >.<

Nah, no form needed. Figured I'd keep it simple. Although the general idea of a pose/mood for the sketch would be ever-so-wonderful.

And le done.

Full picture

user posted image

user posted image

Upload to your own image hosting site and use as you please!

Edit: Fixed the avvie.

Edited by klinneah

HEADS UP GUYS!

I will not be taking requests either this coming Saturday or the one after. Finals are looming and I need all my free time for my studies. The next date for requests will be December 17th. As always, I will post an announcement in the thread when the slot is open. Thank you!

Gosh, I'm so bad at keeping up with this thread.

Anyways, I'm really bored, so I'm opening two slots!. As usual, first come, first serve.

Le bump?

I've been working on my art a little more, have a character ref. I'm exceptionally pleased with his linework this time.

My two free slots are still open! You don't have to pay anything, I'm not asking for money or DC eggs or anything of the sort...all you have to do is post in the thread that you would like an avatar or signature!

I would love a request!

Can you do a Royal Blue adult and Gold Wyvern adult cuddling in some way? And could it say somewhere on it, The KrystalFizz Lineage ?

It's for me and my mom. biggrin.gif

Can you make me a picture of a Female Royal Blue dragon with a Magma dragon? that would be cool!!!

Alright, both of your requests are accepted. I'll get them done probably some time this weekend.

And for StarSea:

user posted image

Here's your stream request!

Edit: KrystalSharz, you wanted a picture to put in your signature, correct?

Edited by klinneah

You're very welcome! I really enjoyed the stream, I might do another one.

user posted image

Progress on krystalsharz' request. I highly, highly doubt I'm going to attempt shading on this monstrosity, so all that's left is the text(?) and I'm done.

You're very welcome! I can shrink it down farther for you if you need.

I am working on onxyia's request, although it's a sketch still.

user posted image