klinneah

Klin's art!

Would you be willing to give me eggs/hatchlings in exchange for art?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've started coloring/shading and there IS progress being made on this (I know, I'm so lazy D:) but I just figured I'd tide you guys over with a little five minute doodle:

BEHOLD THE SPARKLECHICKEN!!!

I'm sorry.

Fanfare please! I have finally finished!

You can find the large one with the background here.

user posted image

I know I took so long with it, that's why I put in extra effort with shading and details and a nice background in the large version and the sig version is 300px high. Feel free to upload to your own preferred image hosting site and display anywhere (leave my signature please).

On another note, I'm never drawing Magmas again.

Oh, and Requests are open! One slot please!

When considering what to request, please keep in mind that the more characters in the drawing, the longer it will take me to get finished. I'd rather only draw one dragon/character/etc per request, although I certainly won't turn you down if you want two puppies in the same picture. smile.gif

Alright accepted!

*adds to list of s--- to do*

Request slot filled!

And here's KrystalSharz's request:

Full-size here

user posted image

Please upload to your own image hosting site and use as you see fit. smile.gif

I'll be opening requests back up in the morning.

Okay, so technically it's afternoon now, but I didn't get up till late and I was hungry 0.0

I'm opening TWO request slots!

WOOP

Could you draw Summer for me please? biggrin.gif

And no fuss on how you draw her, go nuts and let your creativity run free! xd.png

Edited by WinterOsprey

Ooooh, wow, that's gonna be a fun character! Request accepted!

One slot left!

O: could you pleaseeee draw my OC: Strawberry Plush Dewdrop? it has caracal-esque ears, green eyes, a little heart imprint just below it's eye, and has some wierd...design? on it's legs.

Ref 1

Ref 2 (Playdoh drew this onee >w<)

anddd, i have no preference of what its doing/pose is, but maybe its happy or proud looking? :3

Please and Thankyou ^^

Strawberry Plush Dewdrop! I've seen him around the forums a few times and I never knew his name. I get to draw him, yay!

Request accepted!

Requests are now closed!

hehee ^^ yayayyyy! and lols..starting to realize that the name i gave him is quite a mouthful to say x) i somehow just had to add in PLUSH.. just cuz my obsessions leaddds to making plushies :3 but anywayss, thankyouu!~ <3

You guys are very welcome! I'll start on them later, after I finish reading for class.

Also, quick tip. Don't set your lines layer to "multiply". It looks horrible once you merge all the layers. Just...don't.

Edited by klinneah

auditionage, is SPD supposed to be more deer-like, or more dragon-like? That would really help me out. smile.gif

oops, srysry xP uhm, originally, more dragon-like.. although i've just been making fun of it by calling it a deer-imposter... especially the fact that it DID turn out to look kinda dear-esque.. xd.png

Once I get the Summer's lines finished I'll open a stream so you guys can watch me color. It's going to be a long, tedious process but lines are even more long and tedious...plus I have homework first.

So I decided not to stream until I got all my homework done, which means I'll probably stream after dinner on Friday. Also lol lines. I went lineless for Summer. I hope that's okay, I don't really know what to think of it.

Edited by klinneah

*pokes*

Ahem. The reason for the new poll is that I'm considering (read: considering) upping the price for my requests from free to costs a certain number of eggs/hatchlings relative to the complexity. Reason for this is after I get this batch of two lol requests done I'm not going to have time - finals will be coming up (which means I have to study and do work sigh) and I'm entering an OCT which will probably be taking up a lot of my drawing time.

Henceforth!

I will be asking for CB egg from my wishlist in exchange for a detailed sketch, one or two CB hatchlings from my wishlist in exchange for clean lineart, and three or four CB hatchlings from my wishlist in exchange for clean lines and flat colors like I used to do.

These prices are tentative, and subject to change based on the feedback I get. I think they're pretty reasonable, but I'm me, not you, hence the poll. I'll also be putting up my wishlist in the first post sometime soon.

Also, WinterOsprey and auditionage: what you will be getting will be more on the order of commission work, what with being lineless and fully shaded and with nice backgrounds and everything. Would any of my other thread viewers care to help me determine prices for commissions once I have examples up?

I think it's a good choice hun. Hopefully you get some takers! *looks around her scroll to see what crappy dragons she has to give*

And good luck with finals! I have the same situation coming up in 1 week. It's that time of year, ugh.

Also, I'd update your first post to match this. Not everyone will be able to dig around in the comments for this info. sad.gif