klinneah

Klin's art!

Would you be willing to give me eggs/hatchlings in exchange for art?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heads up guys! My tablet pen just went missing. I'll be stalled on requests until I can find it.

Okay, I did requests a little out of order this time, but:

The Dancin' Cat's thunder dragon:

user posted image

491x125 px

user posted image

If you'd like me to resize anything, let me know.

Requests are still closed!

Edited by klinneah

AAAAAAAAAND I've been close to finishing this for about forever, and here it is!

WinterRaven's Valentine '09 pair:

Full size

Sig:

user posted image

It's currently 300x180, let me know if I need to make it smaller!

Avvie:

user posted image

And that's all! Check the first post for updates!

ohh, your art is beautiful!

can I has? pwetty pwease? *cute puppydog eyes*

I would like a dragon with slim and agile body, big, strong wings and very long tail with long spikes on its top. it should also have some spikes on is body.

anyway, it should look mostly like this dragon, just it should have bigger, stronget wings instead of those boney things and it should have 4 legs.

its white in color and spikes are red.

it should be in some flying pose.

if thats too hard for you I can request something else :3

I'll definitely try to snag a request once they're open again. Your drawings are so good!

@dreamgirl5: Alright! Would you like an avatar or a signature piece? Or possibly both, or neither?

@gs: Thanks! I realize it may be hard to get a request from me, because I work kind of sporadically, but I have more time on the weekends and there's not much else to do but draw.

And if you've gotten a request from me before, there's nothing stopping you from requesting again. I may put a wishlist up in the first post, if you'd like to pay me for my works, but right now they'll remain free since I'm mostly doing these for fun.

Edited by klinneah

ohyes! thankies! :3

ohh, can I has get signature sized? I want it to be in my rotator. (I has nice avatar already xd.png)

user posted image

That took FOREVER. Mostly because my tablet has been a derp all week. Upload it to your own image hosting site and use it as much as you want!

My Saturday slot for 09-10 is OPEN!

Hey dibs if thats ok.

Could I have a pic of 2 dragons hugging? DC Ribbon dancer and a male moon stone? Mood content/happy? Full body hug. Tis can provide example if need be.

Is that ok?

Edited by little lost dragon

That sounds like fun! Do you want an avatar, sig, or both/neither?

Edited by klinneah

I'm sorry I didn't open requests this week/get your drawing up. I'm having a little trouble working out the pose, but I'll figure it out.

I finally got a sketch down, so I'll be working on that later today. And did you want a signature or an avatar? I can do both, just so you know.

I tend to decide that after I'v seen it lol. Both would be nice. Only if its ok with you though.

http://witte-draak.deviantart.com/art/Moon...ancer-260197490

And here's the full picture. Sig, av, or both?

user posted image

user posted image

I really like their colors together. :)

Also, quick note:

Requests will not be open this coming Saturday.

I know, I hate to leave this place closed while I'm working and then not open it back up, but my family is coming to visit me at uni this weekend and I really want to spend time with them. If I feel as though I have enough time, I will open requests the following Wednesday, October 5. If not, they will definitely be open on Saturday, October 8.

Edited by klinneah

Yeah, sorry about that. The original pose I tried was absolutely terrible in regards to actually seeing which dragons were where (although now that I think about it, their different colors would have helped). So the new pose, although more like spooning and less hugging (xd.png) was a lot better, I think sig-wise as well as composition-wise.

*Finds out what spooning means* Oh.... I thought they looked like they where cuddling or something..... then again I never have but still..... to me spooning.... unless there mates would be a violation in my books.

Idea was they where a couple but I'll bump that up to mates now.

Wait, I thought spooning WAS cuddling. blink.gif

They're cuddling. They're cuddling.

Alright guys, it's now Saturday in my timezone and it's been far too long since any of you have gotten an art out of me, which means you know what time it is...

MY SATURDAY SLOT FOR NOV. 5 IS OPEN!

I will be accepting ONE (read it: ONE) request for Saturday, November 5 and completing it no more than a week later. As November is National Novel Writing Month, this will be the only request I accept until December. Unless, you know, I feel like taking an art trade over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Come on in!

I would love to have you draw a white dragon for me. :3 They're my favorite. Or, if you want, you can draw a family of white dragons for me, with a mother, father, and some hatchlings playing together. :3