klinneah

Klin's art!

Would you be willing to give me eggs/hatchlings in exchange for art?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stream appears to be working now. Let's do this.

https://join.me/333-521-418

Done streaming :)

;A; omigawd guize it's done

user posted image

As requested, one Summer. I'm PM'ing you the full image, it's 1280x800. It's a wallpaper ;A;

Edited by klinneah

And as requested, one Strawberry Plush Dewdrop for auditionage:

View the full image here!

user posted image

Upload her (him?) to your own image hosting site and display wherever you wish!

Requests are still closed, I'll put up a post later.

WOA. I've been neglecting this thread.

Basically...my tablet died. Not only that, but I'm back at school and working through a science-intensive semester (+ calculus) with not a lot of free time. So I'll be spending a lot less time here on the forums in general as well as less time doing art...however there may be lots of stuff coming up ahead, just they will be pencil doodles instead of lovely digital paintings.

<3 you all!

Attention all thread-goers! There is one slot open!

Long story short: new batteries solved the tablet = dead problem, and I don't have a lot of homework this weekend. THEREFORE! I am opening one request that I will work on immediately! Hurry hurry hurry! This request will be available to you if you have requested from me before.

This offer is not available with any other coupons or orders. Limited time only while supplies last. Offer ends September 2, 2012.

Edited by klinneah

Hiya! Nice art! I want to request something, please smile.gif I would like a Rosebud dragon laying down with her front feet (paws?) out-stretched. And her tail curled around her body. Thank you!

Both of you are accepted, although please note that the first post is out of date (I need to redo it again because I'm not asking for dragons in exchange for art anymore) so I will not be asking for eggs from you, onix. smile.gif

PROGRESS REPORT!!! It's been one thing after another but you'll be pleased to know I'm alive and working again.

Sad news: I don't know whether requests ought to remain open after my current batch is done. I just can't seem to get them completed in a timely manner (my last post date in this thread is from March!!1) Don't worry: I'll finish the batch that I have!