klinneah

Klin's art!

Would you be willing to give me eggs/hatchlings in exchange for art?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OMGWTFBBQPROGRESS

user posted image

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/029/d/4/green_anole_large_by_witte_draak-d38ckl1.jpg

user posted image

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/029/a/e/green_anole_small_by_witte_draak-d38cknj.jpg

*~Important*~

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN...HOWEVER!

I am CLOSING traditional art requests and OPENING digital art requests.

That is all. Here you go satyr.

Username: Dragonhatchling

What am I arting? A Pygmy dragon on a Spitfire's head (if that's allowed and you don't have to draw the complete Spitfire, if it's just the neck and up that's fine)

What am I arting it with? Digital

What else am I arting? just the Pygmy on the Spitfire's head... though if you could make the Spitfire seem annoyed a little that's be cool with some type of plain colored background unless you think something else looks cool- I really don't care what's in the background

How big shall I make it? Avvie

What did I tell you to put here? unicorns and rainbows Congrats on the new tablet!

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Hey, DH, request accepted, although you might want to check out the updated first post wink.gif

Requests Closed!

No biggie. You ninja'd me.

Preliminary Sketch Approve/Reject?

Oh, satyr, I just realized that anole isn't avatar-sized. Lemme fix that for you.

Edited by klinneah

I love it, thanks! It was well worth the wait. Do you mind resizing it to 100x100, if you get the chance?

Of course, satyr!

user posted image

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk309/cyberdragon777/Requests/GreenanoleSMALL2.jpg

Approved on the sketch klinneah. It looks great so far! smile.gif

Of course, satyr!

user posted image

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk309/cyberdragon777/Requests/GreenanoleSMALL2.jpg

Thank you.

You have wonderful traditional art, Klin. I especially love the green anole drawing. So cute and realistic! ^^

Thanks cudo. I may open more slots this summer, if I have the time.

DH, I hope to be able to scan the preliminary sketch tomorrow and work on it digitally.

I'm surprised at how little time this took:

user posted image

And avvie size:

user posted image

[img=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/034/3/6/pygmy_and_spitfire_avatar_by_witte_draak-d38qflg.png]

Now, a notice.

Look at my signature. Now back at me. Now back at my signature. Now back at me. Sadly, requests are still closed. I'll re-open them sometime on Monday, possibly later. Real life comes first.

THANK YOU!!! I love it! and sorry for not saying that sooner.... life hates my computer... I missed this little electronic thing... I wanted to see the avi so bad though xd.png I'll use it when I'm not in a hurry to go to bed (so like tomorrow when I can put it up) I LOVE IT!!!

Ohai guize. I'm back from college scholarship thingy, and opening requests.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

My username: sapphiredragon73

The subject of my requestbiggrin.gifC dragon- horse dragon, digital.

The color scheme: N/a for the natural coloration of the subject, otherwise describe your color scheme.N/A

I would like you to include: just the whole body. If you can make it rearing, that would be awesome, but if not, any pose is fine. background is your choice. if you don't want to, you don't need to make a background.

I would like it to fit my: siggy

your arts are aweseom.

thanks biggrin.gif

was it congrats on your new tablet?

or was it... meh i dont remember...

oh right it was congrats on THE new tablet. xd.png

thanks smile.gif

Edited by sapphiredragon73

My username: WinterRaven

The subject of my request: Digital; '09 Valentine Couple user posted image

The color scheme: N/a *ekk random Congrats on the new tablet! here*

I would like you to include: Transparent background, preferably full body drawing, I'd like the two facing each other if possible with a small heart drawn in between their heads?

I would like it to fit my: Could I get a signature and avatar set? :3

Edited by WinterRaven

sapphiredragon73, your request for a dragon horse signature has been accepted!

WinterRaven, your request for a Valentine '09 pair signature and avvie set has been accepted!

Requests are now closed!

I'm currently coloring the Dragon Horse Dragon. gonna try a new style of shading so I'm not sure when I'll be done. When I am, WinterRaven will move up into the first slot, and the second slot will be open.

Ohaithar Mr. Dragon Horse Dragon:

user posted image

And sig size:

user posted image

[img=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/042/6/c/dragon_horse_dragon_small_by_witte_draak-d39bzu6.png]

Meh, I don't like the shading on this one.

One slot open!

Edited by klinneah

You're welcome saph. ^^ I'm surprised you didn't ask for a Sunset. You seem to like those.

Ooh, beaiful art! smile.gif Congratz on your new tablet~

My username: (Your username) The Dancin' Cat

The subject of my request: (The subject; your request) Thunder Dragon? :3

The color scheme: N/a for the natural coloration of the subject, otherwise describe your color scheme. Dark blue with an even darker blue underbelly and yellow sparks flying from it.

I would like you to include: Any details you don't want me to forget, such as background, a certain marking, etc: Make it appear male please?

I would like it to fit my: Desktop, avatar, signature, etc.: Signiature please :3

Edited by The Dancin' Cat

The Dancin' Cat's request for a Thunder dragon signature has been accepted!Requests are now closed!