ShatteringGlass

Epic Names in your dragon's lineages?

One of my stripes, Heliodor, has "Flash Gordon" for an ancestor.

Another strips, Blue Marble, has for parents: "Built With Stolen Parts" (father) and "I Was Not Received" (mother).

And one of my vamps has "erik the rather confused" in her lineage...twice! blink.gif

And another female vamp has "Bill and Ted's Excellent Dragon" in her lineage. biggrin.gif

hahah those're mine ^^ part of the song lyrics line

my special-est dragon has Fishie Diplomat Green and Pink and Flying Officer Garana Pinkness for parents xd.png

Oh-my-god-he's-so-smexy

(the name of the father of my pink xd.png )

Ha, that's my boyfriend's dragon ^-^

That's Iarsma (also known as Muffin and variants in chat), and I'm fairly sure she'll breed 2nd gens still if you ask while they're open :3

Yes, those are my dragons and yes, I do take requests (though I don't do lists, so you just have to catch me when I'm breeding, which (for now) is Mondays). ^^ Glad to see some of my Silly Named dragons give people giggles.

My Pink egg has these:

Epic Strawberry Cheesecake

Jedi Master Yoda

Mistress Z

Omnipotence

Picklejerky

Green for Danger

Yillaian bone

Randell bone

I probably missed some, but... ^^

Heh, my roomie has a black whose father (also a black) is called "I NOMZ U ALL".

There is another line of names which I unfortunately don't find right now. They were all called something along the line of "The rum is gone", "Who drank the rum", "I drank the rum" ... Don't remember exactly. Always have to giggle when I see a dragon with these in its lineage. Does anybody have a link to one of them (I think some of them were golds, maybe even black/gold)?

Ok, I was half right. They are golds and bred with stripes, blacks and other... Here some examples:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/20Lm

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tU47

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pICZ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/g4CT

Love them! tongue.gif

Edited by Janara

hahah those're mine ^^ part of the song lyrics line

Thanks for dropping that one. smile.gif I appreciate my blue girl, especially as I couldn't for the life of me, breed color stripes for over a year!

From my mints has Darke Shadow (A Black dragon) as an ancestor.

Another mint has Tiny Shrimp (a mint) for a great-grandfather. laugh.gif

yet another mint has a set of great-grandparents named YHI Too Cool For You and YHI Mashed Potatoes with Butter And are an Ice and white stripe, respectively.

I saw a pink egg the other day named My Parents Are Discontinued (or something like that) and it's parents were an old pink and a frill x3

The parents of my Geode make me LOL. xd.png

Mother: SCOOSE ME WHY ARE WE YELLING

Father: I DON'T REALLY KNOW

And yes they are both pebble dragons.

My Dad is a GIRL is the grandfather of one of my alts, who ironically is female

Another dragon egg I saw was that it had a dragon named Deceased. And it WASN;T a zombie either xd.png

These are all from my Autumn Seasonal: Pretty Guy (Pink) and Winter Lagging (Winter Seasonal). Oh yeah, this is the truly funny one from that lineage: Abel von Buttmuffin (Skywing) xd.png !

ha ha These are hilarious! xd.png I haven't really checked mine, but I will now! lol

And another female vamp has "Bill and Ted's Excellent Dragon" in her lineage. biggrin.gif

My gold hatchie has this ancestor too. consequently, he also has Monty Python as an ancestor (who is also a gold)

biggrin.gif lol) epic

my Purple's parents are named Ron Weasley-Malfoy and Draco Weasley-Malfoy (if someone hasn't read/seen Harry Potter, there were 2 heroes there Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy, and they were both boys xd.png )

I have an egg (well, now adult) from 'Why am I PINK' too (albeit with 'Sorry dude' instead of the purple people eater). He belongs to a friend of mine, and I couldn't resist asking him for an egg.

:3

Other than that...?

My problem is that I usually get CB dragons to make my own funny lineages.

So... I really don't have many lineages that aren't my own, and that would be boasting to talk about them so... I have a dilemma.

I suppose I have a few others... at least... *goes to look*

Ooh, I have "Princess Peach of DOOM" in a few of mine.

"Im The Hell Out Of Here"

"Addicted to Pink" (another one of those ones I HAD to solicit)

I'm still kicking myself for accidentally releasing a shallow water whose father was a red named "Zuul". I'm also particularly fond of the grandparent silver "Razor Rita the Aging Punk Rocker".

Well, someone was giving away a Pink. For some reason, I checked the lineage, and... One of the CB parents (it's a 3rd gen) is a Pink called "Cupcake Apocalypse". I may just be easily entertained, but it cracked me up!