ShatteringGlass

Epic Names in your dragon's lineages?

From time to time, when i get a new egg, and check out it's lineage, I see a bunch of odd, epic, or just plain crazy dragon names. So, I created this thread so people could share some

Well, I just looked at my sunset egg's lineage:

Grandfather- Ummm why am I PINK

Grandmother- The Flying Purple People Eater

I remember seeing The Flying Purple People Eater on the bad names thread, I think! xd.png

I'll go take a look. :3

EDIT: One of Shadraq's white ancestors is called 'Is a Butterfly', and there's an Old Pink called 'So Hot'. O.o

Edited by Emerald_Shadowclaw

EDIT: One of Shadraq's white ancestors is called 'Is a Butterfly', and there's an Old Pink called 'So Hot'. O.o

I saw a pink that was named "Sexy Naughty"

blink.gif

A dragon I saw had "Cecil the Seasick Seaserpent" in its lineage.

(that's a reference to an old cartoon called "Beany and Cecil")

As for mine....

My Daydream (Phantomn) has Edward Scissorhand, Whipsnap and Sven the Unexpected in her lineage. ^^

My dorsal (Erike Laquan) has Green Machine BeeGee. =D

And my electric dragon (The General Electric) has Percy the Tank Engine, Pigfarts, and The Panda in her lineage.

Well, my 4th-gen even thunder has the great-grandparents "BURNINATING the Peasants" (Magma) mated to a seasonal, "And Their Thatched-Roof Cottages". I saw the owner of these dragons in the IRC offering a second-gen from that pair, but I can't recall his/her username... anyways, that always makes me lol. X3 I have more, but I can't access my scroll for the moment.

I think Flying Purple People Eater may be in one of my dragons' lineages, too.

Okay...lets see,

Roundup (Vine) is in Adventurine's lineage

Nanowrimo (gold) is in Mint Popsicle's

French Vanilla Popsicle can boast of Robert Redford as an ancestor...and Peter Griffen.

Acai Popsicle has Oogopogo (Water) and Nessy (Water) plus 'Till the Sandman he comes'. I think of it was a weird Supernatural-like lineage.

Weyp the Impatient has Martha and George Washington as parents.

Flower-Power (Vine) is the grandfather to Guava Popsicle.

I probably have more...that was just looking at the lineages of my frozen hatchlings.

Well, my 4th-gen even thunder has the great-grandparents "BURNINATING the Peasants" (Magma) mated to a seasonal, "And Their Thatched-Roof Cottages". I saw the owner of these dragons in the IRC offering a second-gen from that pair, but I can't recall his/her username... anyways, that always makes me lol. X3 I have more, but I can't access my scroll for the moment.

That's Iarsma (also known as Muffin and variants in chat), and I'm fairly sure she'll breed 2nd gens still if you ask while they're open :3

Hm I've got in one of my Vampires lineage a old pink female named "The Color of Her Panties"

Edited by sanderj

There's a female alt black in one of my dragon's lineages whose name is 'I Lean Towards Women' xd.png

A dragon I saw had "Cecil the Seasick Seaserpent" in its lineage.

(that's a reference to an old cartoon called "Beany and Cecil")

As for mine....

My Daydream (Phantomn) has Edward Scissorhand, Whipsnap and Sven the Unexpected in her lineage. ^^

My dorsal (Erike Laquan) has Green Machine BeeGee. =D

And my electric dragon (The General Electric) has Percy the Tank Engine, Pigfarts, and The Panda in her lineage.

LOL pigfarts...

Hmm, okay let me go see what names are in my dragons lineages...

Well there's Sir Pickle Publishing, and AHH THE LIGHT BURNS, in my sunsongs lineage. Killed Harry While Watering in one of my vine dragons lineages. And that's about it... nothing really epic...

Edited by DragonTrainer101

i got some ^^

super purple princess faire

Loholraiael

Ones by me ( they actually exist on meh scroll)

I shouldn't have used a tazer

Be amazed by my purpleness

Is this my tail i see before me

I am a GOLDFISH

A few..

My daydream, Soaring-High, has Fred Weaseley and Fiona Apple in his lineage.

My vampire's ancestors names are all in spanish. laugh.gif

My Waterhorse has a Albino named Powder aka Jimmy Reed in his lineage.

Goldfish-Dragon Knight Of Shining Armor

Fog- A frill named Color Clash

Red- A silver, Sinfully Silver.

An ice-A vine named Brier Patch and F R I L L Z I L L A and a magma: Very Hot Tea

My spring- Fall parents named Will-'o'-Wisp and Leafscatter Drippinggold- very pretty.

My Pigmy, Tinyyyyy parents are Freee & Boolk

And my balloon dragon: skweeee skweeeee

And that is all. smile.gif

One of my stripes, Heliodor, has "Flash Gordon" for an ancestor.

Another strips, Blue Marble, has for parents: "Built With Stolen Parts" (father) and "I Was Not Received" (mother).

And one of my vamps has "erik the rather confused" in her lineage...twice! blink.gif

And another female vamp has "Bill and Ted's Excellent Dragon" in her lineage. biggrin.gif

My only Ice dragon has a huge mixed lineage with some rather interesting names in it: Laya Is Creep's Daydream, Lord Of Creation From The Self, Austyn Powers, He Who Wields The Knife, Tabasco Sauce, Lady Of Words Of Power, Lady Of Obscurity And Unknown, One Who Is Peaceful Of Heart and Queen Midas the 2nd, to name a few.

My only (so far) male Vampire, Kiba Hametsu, has My Heart will go on and on in his lineage. xd.png

Kotyei, my Thunder, has Champagne Iris. O.o

my x mas dragon code was bobo so i named him my Bo Bo i see the code was change later.

Edited by toniblab

Hm, let's see. My silver egg has an ancestor named Blingly Bliss. Kinda roles off the tongue, that one.

My alt black has two gold ancestors, Goldie GoldTooth and Prophet of the Last Nugget. xd.png I love that last one. She also has a silver ancestor named Sassypants and a black ancestor called I Survived the Down time.

One of my Electric dragons has a red stripe named Persimmon Pounce, which I think is adorable and makes me want to cuddle him. happy.gif That one also has Very Shiny Gold, Very Radiant Gold, and Very Bright Gold in her ancestry.

Other names of note are Lexie Twinkie (shallow water), Uncle Traveling Matt (ochredrake), Flush (water xd.png), Supercomputer (skywing), NockNessie Returns (water), Washington Ivy of Greenlawn (canopy) and another red stripe named King Redsalot.

Edited by Danne

I have an egg whose parents are Jewelry Box and Rare Precious Metal.

Oh-my-god-he's-so-smexy

(the name of the father of my pink xd.png )

I have a black whose lineage contains Idiot Jerk, Clarice Starling, and Hannibal Lector.

One of my stones has the parents OMGWTFBBQ and Onoz. They're actually the reason I kept him.

And I have a white stripe related to It Wasnt Me and I Didnt Do It.

I have a black whose lineage contains Idiot Jerk, Clarice Starling, and Hannibal Lector.

One of my stones has the parents OMGWTFBBQ and Onoz. They're actually the reason I kept him.

And I have a white stripe related to It Wasnt Me and I Didnt Do It.

HAHA!! Hanibal lector! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Yesterday I see a scroll in that dragons names were like "Error 505!" and a lot of Error messages... Oh, very fun... a pretty pink dragon called "Error 505!" xd.pnglaugh.gif