TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

You would eat the PBJ, Kanaye! xd.png

Thanks, TJ and spriters, for the new release!

I even have two eggs slots open.

*leaves brownies*

*stops nomming the PB&J eggs to nomm on Lagie-dear's brownies*

Of course, Lagie-dear!

And yes, thank you TJ and spriters and creators of these new nommable dragons!

I'm surprised TJ's eggs haven't even showed signs of hatching yet. They're down to emergency status.

Yeah, that's true ... lord knows they have enough clicks and views, roflmao

Just tried sorting the by breed.

The new pink egg is after the Electrics and before the Frills.

The "mountain" one is after the Reds and before the Seasonals, which further solidifies my assumptions. ;D

E-F and R-S? I think that I'm thinking what you are thinking...

Yay for breeze eggs <3

the R-S one I am excited for ... not so much for the E-F one if it's the one I think it is xd.png The eggs look amazing, but ... we'll see about the adults biggrin.gif *flails and runs in circles some more*

Does anyone know why the tan egg isn't on the picture on TJ's first post? Is it even important?

*Twitches uncontrollably, and then starts to flail about wildly before rage!screaming wordlessly.*

. . . . . . .

On the one hand: No warning means I can't <censored> plan my scroll locking. I'm locked now and can't pick up any of these eggs.

On the other hand: No warning means the eggs are a permanent addition to the cave. I don't need to dump babies and eggs to make room, just let my 'clutch' drain out naturally.

Works for me, but I'm still raging at the fact I can't pick up the newest eggs, nor finish collecting other 'newer' eggs/dragons of the recent releases. Will I live? Yes. Would I like more time between releases? I wouldn't say no to that. Like. . . . 1 a season + the big holidays doesn't seem like too little, right? . . . .

Right?

(And more DeepSea Dragons in the cave/AP. Bred or CB, just more. *Nods* But that's for a different topic.)

Does anyone know why the tan egg isn't on the picture on TJ's first post? Is it even important?

Yeah, I wondered about that, too.

I managed to grab 3 blue ones, and 1 pink one, which was actually by pure accident. I didn't realize it was a "new" pink. so I was avoiding it in the drops, then clicked it by accident, and got mad! Now I'm glad I caught it!

Has anyone caught the brown one yet? I am surprised all three mountain ones I have are blue.

Mebbe he was feeling lazy x3 rofl

@ Faenyx - I caught a tan one :3 I have 2 pinks, a tan and a lilac.

Edited by Majick

the R-S one I am excited for ... not so much for the E-F one if it's the one I think it is xd.png The eggs look amazing, but ... we'll see about the adults biggrin.gif *flails and runs in circles some more*

Yeah, lilac R-S = <3

*pokes black egg*

I hate being locked D:

yay! now i bathe in the AP which is full of dumped ERs to hatch and freeze!!!

....ill get the new eggs when it's less crowded.... ninja.gif

yay! now i bathe in the AP which is full of dumped ERs to hatch and freeze!!!

....ill get the new eggs when it's less crowded.... ninja.gif

LOL! Good plan xd.png

I think it's because the lilac ones and the tan ones are related.

But he has four of each color egg, which I thought meant different species and sexual dimorphism.

E-F and R-S? I think that I'm thinking what you are thinking...

Yay for breeze eggs <3

Oooh. Oooh.

In-between E and F. Maybe....maybe.....I coulda sworn their egg look different, but if you're right- SQUEE FEST.

Can't remember the breeze egg though.

But he has four of each color egg, which I thought meant different species and sexual dimorphism.

*scratches head* Maybe... they have dimorphism for both the hatchlings and adults of each kind? *shrugs*

ninja.gif 'd

huh.gif Or not...

Edited by Tanigi

Or it could be like the Dorsals.

They have different colors but with different sprites this time. So he has to have 4 eggs.

Or it could be like the Dorsals.

They have different colors but with different sprites this time. So he has to have 4 eggs.

Dimorphism and different colors? Niiiiice, it makes sense xd.png 'cause I know it's true