dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Got an S1 Eastern :) (and two disintegrates and a revived.)

5 disintegrated. I hope I could get some zombie on Halloween! Need one of each stage to complete scroll.:iraptor:

Is there no sprite for pygmy amphipteres ? Asking for a friend whose Ray went Western :( !

Hopefully it will revert appropriately

when its released!

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Asking for a friend whose Ray went Western :( !

can somebody double-check my counting? Is it too early to kill adult dragons today, if we want to revive them on Halloween?

I'm a bit off of game time, so I'm not certain whether to kill today or tomorrow...

1 hour ago, Aniia said:

can somebody double-check my counting? Is it too early to kill adult dragons today, if we want to revive them on Halloween?

I'm a bit off of game time, so I'm not certain whether to kill today or tomorrow...

Zombie advice says to kill the first 5 adults on the 17th, I am just on my way to do so, guessing nothing changed that^^

On 10/15/2022 at 11:27 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

Is there no sprite for pygmy amphipteres ? Asking for a friend whose Ray went Western :( !

I am confused - can Painted Rays change from pygmy amphipteres to western??? I just went to check on mine,  but they are all amphipteres.

So far I was able to kill two succesfully, all in all 6 of 11 dragons avoided, have 2 Painted Rays, 1 Ghanser, 1 Red-Tail and 1 Misfit, now crossing fingers for Zombies on Halloween (I doubt they all turn tho lol ...)

Also remember in some timezones there will be the switch to winter time (f. e. in Germany) in October, which means you need to revive your dragons at least 1 hours earlier on the 31st than the normal counting would be.

Edited by Su_Halcon

1 hour ago, Aniia said:

Yes, Stabby Day is today.  It's always the 17th of any month that ends in a 31st.  Just remember to get to those tombstones before they vanish on the 31st and your slots come back.  Good luck ^_^!

44 minutes ago, Su_Halcon said:

I am confused - can Painted Rays change from pygmy amphipteres to western??? I just went to check on mine,  but they are all amphipteres.

It just seems as if there isn't an amphiptere pygmy zombie sprite yet.  Hopefully they'll be converted once we do get one.  Someone mentioned something similar happened with the Blancblacks & Eastern 2-Headed zombie sprites, iirc

16 hours ago, Su_Halcon said:

Zombie advice says to kill the first 5 adults on the 17th, I am just on my way to do so, guessing nothing changed that^^

You have Painted Ray zombies?  Can you post them here so I can see what I should have instead of the western I got please?

I rather suspect it turned and they didn't notice what it had turned INTO.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

We've had placeholder western zombies for new types before. They'll be changed automatically once the new sprites are implemented.

I suspect Su_Halcon is asking if living painted rays can change body type, not that Su already has amphipthere zombies.

Edit: I may have misremembered them being blancblacks, but it is documented that redtaileds went through this exact thing, and the replacement was automatic.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Ahhh sorry I haven't been here earlier to clarify! Yes, it was my living Painted Rays that I checked on still being amphiteres, cus I was confused  XD have no zombies of them yet^^

6 minutes ago, Library_gremlin said:

I just started getting tombstones for the hatchies I fogged, so they should still be there on Halloween, yes?

Yes, I started getting mine a few days ago. They'll stay on you scroll for 14 days from Time of Death.

3 hours ago, Quinney said:

Yes, I started getting mine a few days ago. They'll stay on you scroll for 14 days from Time of Death.

Great. Thx. :)

My stage 1 Painted Ray zombie changed into the real thing!  I'm leaving it on the first page of my scroll for anyone who wants to see it properly.   I'll attempt to add it to the encyclopedia later.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/nTEqV

ETA: Well, that's a first. Following instructions I've got I managed to add it into the encyclopedia.  There's nothing else there at all except my little link, not even sprite pictures!

Edited by Quinney

Five tries today: four disintegrate, 1 zombie (duotone)

I wonder what the odds are of zombification during the breeding week (but not Halloween). Figured I'd try just to see.

So far in total - 9 attempts, 1 zombie

I'd have liked that ratio a few weeks ago when I had I think 24 attempts at just one kind and didn't get one.  I was hoping to make life easier for Halloween, and even if the odds are stacked against us, I couldn't believe I got zilch out of that lot.

I think anyone taking chances on getting zombies before the 31st is very brave!  Good luck with any others you do!

10/28: Better luck today: 1 disintegrate, 2 zombie (magnesium & flamingo)

EDIT 10/29: three disintegrates today.

so my rate for the Halloween event week altogether is: 15 tries, 12 disintegrate, 3 zombie.

Edited by Aniia