dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Ohhhhhhhh yes! 2/7!

So I only need hatchlings (and the 2-headed wingless) now:D

Another five attempts at adults, another five disintegrates. I lost count of the avoids!

Oh, no... I was watching the debt ceiling debacle and forgot...

Adding mine: 1/14

It was of course the very last attempt that turned, I had given up all hope already. XD

Has anyone got any more two-headed wingless ? I am desperate to unlock them...

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Has anyone got any more two-headed wingless ? I am desperate to unlock them...

I doubt it.   It's taking me forever to unlock them too.  Thought this last time would do it, but no.

Oh well. Back to viewing the ones in the spreadsheet once a month, then....

Last week I gathered 500 dead hatchlings for today's revival.

I am happy to report 51 zombies and 15 normal revivals have resulted from this hoard!

While this is the most I've gathered at once, it's not my first rodeo with dead hatchlings. I started a little spreadsheet documenting my killing stats. 1300 total kills and counting ~

Not had any luck for some time now but I just got a female two-headed Eastern to go with my male.

Well, sadly I had a full set of disintegrations again. (Plus one lucky dragon who got away and was revived).

4 hours ago, natli said:

Impressive, how did you manage this many?

Hatchlings that die of natural death do not count against your kills. This includes sickness from view-bombing, which is essentially what I did. By killing with sickness as early as possible, my slots don't stay occupied for too long (as opposed to starvation), so I can create whole batches of corpses by the hour. The AP stayed below 4 days for much of this time too, so I never ran out of Reds to hatch to-kills with, on account of not actually using many of them

Hatcheries alone are not usually powerful enough to accomplish this, so I stuck my to-kills in a forum signature on another, more popular site for the unique views, using hatcheries only as auxiliary views, and then using an auto-refresher to pile on even more views.

I forgot to do the first set of fodder killing on the 17th, but of the 5 I attempted today I did get a zombie!

9 avoided my blade

3 disintegrated

2 successes - Berry Rotten Lady & The Betrayed Adventurer

I'm super excited to get two new zombies! On Halloween I am lucky to get one maybe two. Outside of Halloween I’ve gotten zilch until today. 

I also forgot to do my kills in advance, so mostly dodges, one full Revive, and two disintegrates. I need to plan in advance for Halloween.