TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Bawww, I'm locked. Oh well.

HURRAH! I love seeing more black eggs! <3

Pretty eggs, and thank you for not making the descriptions exact duplicates of existing egg descriptions ~

Not pretty schedule coming up for my scroll, though - didn't even manage to finish the last release yet.

Yey! New eggs! I just logged in and I saw that the cave was blank, then after sometime, AP was overloaded with tons of different eggs. Checked the main cave, *BOOM*. New eggs. Too bad for me, I just caught one and now I'm scroll-locked. :/ .

JSHKLJGDHJKALDA I'm locked again for this one ;A; My little sister's even more locked and she's shrieking right now.

EDIT: I forgot to thank TJ for the new eggs D: I feel so rude. Danke for the release, TJ!

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

my mom and i both got one of each thanks Tj for the new eggs biggrin.gif

I had just enough room to pick up one of each egg. And I really did think there were ten. xd.png; BUT.

I LOVE YOU TJ <3 Epic new eggs. Thanks spriters, and TJ of course.

AIEEE! I cannot wait to see what these are, seriously xd.png I've kept my scroll open for the last 2 weeks because I just KNEW one was a'coming!

YES!

I just got both new eggs!!!

Now, to grin in amusement at my poor BFF who is scroll-locked and can't drop the eggs 'cause he's trying to trade them... xd.png

WOOOO got one of each. Just before they dropped like a second before i got thunder and dino too. Did anyone else see all the rares go though the cave?! Whoaaa

thanks TJ!!!!

*pokes killed egg* Stupid vampire.

Got the Hot one... now for the ER egg to hatch so I can get the Warm one.