TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Just caught one of each... and one has an absolutely epic code, given my reaction to seeing I had both xd.png (omg2. Not exact, obviously, but still biggrin.gif)

Uhm ... new Relases ALWAYS happen at Midnight. So, he didn't really release anything too much later than normal.

Orly? Well, I learned something new. I haven't been around for the other releases. In fact, I don't think I've ever gotten a dragon the day it was released.

Aghem, I did say silver, didn't I?

I'd love to see TJ pull a prank and hide a mint in there, still giving it the same description as the new eggs. Then when someone grabs it and is all jumpy and happy... BOOM! Gratz, you just grabbed a Mint! laugh.gif

Well, there were 2 silver eggs. 2 eggs > 1 hatchling, in my opinion.

Also that would be evil. oUo

YES! Finally got 2 of each, and influenced 'em :3 Too bad none of my Reds are ready to incubate ;__;

@ ShaydraSilversky - Welcome to Dragon Cave xd.png And it's new release Madness, LOL. But yes, TJ always does a new release at Midnight (US, EST) unless, sometimes, the coding goes weird or he's not on for whatever reason. Then sometimes it's a little later :3 But ya, typically Midnight is the norm.

TGO9 rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noo!!!!! not the ap block!

The AP does nothing but take eggs during drops, it doesn't block the Cave. Drops are just scheduled every 5 minutes.

wait, that's weird, two of the Blackfire eggs have three days left??? I saw them in the ER on dragonnery.

Explain.

If you're referring to TJ's eggs, that's because he's the all-mighty one, and his eggs are coded so that they hatch really fast/soon :3

@ ShaydraSilversky - Welcome to Dragon Cave xd.png And it's new release Madness, LOL. But yes, TJ always does a new release at Midnight (US, EST) unless, sometimes, the coding goes weird or he's not on for whatever reason. Then sometimes it's a little later :3 But ya, typically Midnight is the norm.

Thanks for telling me Majick, shall keep that in mind for the next release :3 I guess it does make sense that way, so there's whole day of grabbing eggies on the release date.

Also, I'm not new to Dragon Cave XP I've just been gone for a very long time. And call me Shaydra~

they did not appear to be mystical TJ's

very strange

The AP does nothing but take eggs during drops, it doesn't block the Cave. Drops are just scheduled every 5 minutes.

oh. never mind. thanks!!

ps. people must be having eggrush. someone abandoned pigmy!

Thanks for telling me Majick, shall keep that in mind for the next release :3 I guess it does make sense that way, so there's whole day of grabbing eggies on the release date.

Also, I'm not new to Dragon Cave XP I've just been gone for a very long time. And call me Shaydra~

No problem, glad to help!

And welcome back, then! biggrin.gif

*pokes at mah eggies* Oh how I miss Incubate right now ...

D: that is too epic

./asplodes

but wait you use dragonnery???? cuz your eggs appear to have 3 days 20 hours left!!

D: that is too epic

./asplodes

but wait you use dragonnery???? cuz your eggs appear to have 3 days 20 hours left!!

TJ gets his eggs before the release so we can see his purdy hatchies sooner than later, and also part of the reason why he hides his scroll is so no one can see them.

The eggs were also "stolen on" 10/10/10 at 10:10:10 am. Too bad you guys can't see the times.

Hitchhiker's guide time: "Will have been stolen on"? I don't know, that seems very simple for a time traveler's tense....

Fun facts: 10/10/10 is 42 in binary. 10 is 2 in binary, the number of breeds here. 10 is also the number of non-egg sprites in this release. x3

I finally got 2 of each egg. Influence one of each one to be a male and female. Then incubated 3 of them so they have 6 days left. Then I need to wait 9 more for another incubate.

luckkyyyy wonder if someone might actually nab them before he does xd.pngD

i just loooove how he made his name in the user viewing this topic his little emoticon signature xd.pngD

tj

were you aware that 101010 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?

at least, translated from binary

your eggs are THE answer

/ninja'd

Edited by silverstreak12