TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Fun facts: 10/10/10 is 42 in binary.

I told you that. D=

Also. Topic ID is 101010.

I might have gone a bit overboard with the number 10. Might.

Finally nabbed a third one of the new eggs. Now I just need one more. smile.gif

I told you that. D=

You did. But I noticed the topic, and asked you hours ago if it was haxxed, and you didn't respond.

That's quite possibly the greatest understatement ever made on DC.

I told you that. D=

LOL naaaah. This is an event in time that will only happen once! So pile on those 10's! /partyhat

Any binary coincidences were seriously not planned. But they just make everything that more epic.

the hitchhiker's guide to dragon cave?

That's quite possibly the greatest understatement ever made on DC.

What about "legendary eggs are hard to get?" A lot of people would probably call that an understatement (despite the fact that the first time I tried summon legit-ly I got an egg =o)

What about "legendary eggs are hard to get?" A lot of people would probably call that an understatement (despite the fact that the first time I tried summon legit-ly I got an egg =o)

GAH. You are stupid lucky TJ xd.png SRSLY!

Same here.

Despite some of us having to try about 20 times?

... you know, I keep forgetting about those, but yeah. After 'GoN eggs are hard to get', that was the greatest understatement in DC history.

Also, show of hands, who's wholly expecting a binary lineage to come from this?

A friend of mine got her Summon egg on her first try. I wanted to cry. I still do when I think about it ... *tears up*

LOL! Seriously...wow. I'm still trying. happy.gif It's kinda fun to be challenged....

T_T I can't get a warm egg , Oh well, I get one tomorrow, this time is the best time to stalk the AP, you can get the new eggs later, but now, everyone's dropping their rares to get the new eggs, I've seen 9 silvers so far, 3 golds, 9 blunas, and some paper and dinos.

I told you that. D=

Might of, yeah, maybe. This release is epicness of epic 8D I am going to nab one of the new eggs on 10 pm EST, just because. My red will have hatched by then, I'm sure.

Lol one of my new black eggs has tj in the code xd.png

Woot!

-amused-

Edited by Reidragon

... you know, I keep forgetting about those, but yeah. After 'GoN eggs are hard to get', that was the greatest understatement in DC history.

Also, show of hands, who's wholly expecting a binary lineage to come from this?

*raises hand*

A binary lineage better come from this. x3

Yeah, I was going to grab new eggs, but I ended up with a black and a bluna. Just hope these eggs won't be too hard to get later. |D

A binary lineage better come from this. x3

Yeah, I was going to grab new eggs, but I ended up with a black and a bluna. Just hope these eggs won't be too hard to get later. |D

I'm all for helping organize, although I'd rarely breed x3

... sadly, my name idea is inappropriate. But still, BINARY LINEAGE. LET'S GO, PEOPLE.

Oh yeah ... I wonder how rare these are going to be ... o__o Eep. And if they're actually going to be a permanent addition.