TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

Yeah, the lag keeps coming and going for me too. And it's HORRIBLE lag. Like ... 3 minutes for the page to load when I hit F5 ...

Look what you all did. D:|

Your overreactions have summoned da lag monstah.

Why are you all freaking out over a vine alt? o.o

Missed a CB electric in the AP *cries tears and blood* wryyyyy

Still nothing lagging for me.. well, it was slow for a minute just now, but that's it.

I'm tempted to abandon one or two of my hatchlings that are locking me... But instead of getting the new release eggs, I sort of want to get these silvers from the AP... O_O

Look what you all did. D:|

Your overreactions have summoned da lag monstah.

Why are you all freaking out over a vine alt? o.o

Because it's ALTERNATIVE.

/overdramatic

I haven't seen a 5 minute drop in 20 minutes. Feh. >__>

I'm tempted to abandon one or two of my hatchlings that are locking me... But instead of getting the new release eggs, I sort of want to get these silvers from the AP... O_O

QFT. I have to restrain my sister from dropping all her eggs and diving into the AP.

EDIT: I think it's partly because she saw a pure blackxgold black egg, 9th gen in the AP.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Yay new eggs! biggrin.gif

But then again, atrocious lag. >.>

I'm just going to hope that the release lasts longer than a day and camp out in the AP in the meanwhile.

Because it's ALTERNATIVE.

/overdramatic

Psh.

You think that's rare? You should see the silver hatchling I got. ninja.gif

So I was hoping to catch at least 1 new egg tonight...but with the cave all weird with lag and glitch and no eggs...I guess I'll have to go to bed and wait until tomorrow, when I'll be competing with a thousand others trying to get the eggs. It's 12:30am here-I can't stay up much longer (yawn).

Psh.

You think that's rare? You should see the silver hatchling I got. ninja.gif

Nah, I'd rather drool over the silver, CB electric, and ice eggs I saw in the AP.

Was the drop just really fast this 5 minutes, or did nothing drop? I saw nothing. @_@

Edit: Lulz now it shows up.

Edited by Mustangs44

It is 2:30. I am going to be up at least until three now. (And it's COLD IN MY DORM) ... Baaaaaaaw. Want new eggs.

I have to go to work early in the morning so I'm about to get ready for bed, and only found out just now that there was a new release.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Edit: Heh. I managed to get one of each anyways. tongue.gif

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I do wonder why TJ just had to set the new release this late at night for almost everybody.

because the true fans would suffer through the pain and exhaustion for bragging rights

I'll be unlocked in a couple hours! I knew I should have cleared up earlier this week! Time isn't moving fast enough, but I won't abandon my babies, either! blink.gif

because the true fans would suffer through the pain and exhaustion for bragging rights

Well, maybe some true fans just don't want to let go of their 3 TGT-given red eggs for bragging rights. >A<

My sister did get a heavy warm egg just now after dropping one of her hatchlings, but she's not even on the forums so she doesn't get braggin rights. XP

I do wonder why TJ just had to set the new release this late at night for almost everybody.

Uhm ... new Relases ALWAYS happen at Midnight. So, he didn't really release anything too much later than normal.

*Shivers* Well, I've caught one of each. We should have hatchlings by tomorrow evening from Teej... but I feel like I should force my water and Magi.

Nah, I'd rather drool over the silver, CB electric, and ice eggs I saw in the AP.

Aghem, I did say silver, didn't I?

I'd love to see TJ pull a prank and hide a mint in there, still giving it the same description as the new eggs. Then when someone grabs it and is all jumpy and happy... BOOM! Gratz, you just grabbed a Mint! laugh.gif