St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Whenever I think of dragons, I think of the name "Zephyr" for them, and because I always associate "Zephyr" as a good name for a dragon, I chose that as my username. Er, not because I think of myself as a dragon or the west wind (which is what the name means/personifies), but because... I don't really know, I just like that name. But, Zephyr was taken, so I just added the underscore and 123.

Rhea from a nickname as well as Roman mythology (I like LAtin) and the bird (I like birds) as well as a little bit from the webcomic Slightly Damned.

Zen's new. I dunno about it. I have a char named Sen, and an alt. username i have includes the word zen, but otherwise I have no connection to it. It sounds cool.

Mine is simple.

I've kept an online journal once I retired from the military to document moving to the South and buying a horse farm for my Dressage horses. Everyone I met in this town would say "oh, you are the one that bought the place on Black Hill." So, the farm was named Black Hill Farm, and the journal is about life on the farm. ::shrug::

A fellow journalist introduced me to DC, and I used the same name because it was easy to remember.

There seems to be no meaning for my name in a naming database. Hmmm.

My name comes from my past obsession with InuYasha(as many have guessed). I love swords, also.

Edited by Tetsaiga

Leidarendi is a lava tube cave in Iceland. It's actually written Leiðarendi in Icelandic and means "end of the road."

My name comes from my past obsession with InuYasha(as many have guessed). I love swords, also.

Ooh! I loved Inuyasha! In the books (translated) that I have, though, it's spelled "Tetsusaiga," and for the longest time I always pronounced it that way. xd.png

Enitsnid is my middle name spelled backwards. It's a stupid middle name, I don't know what my parents were thinking when they picked it out. xd.png

I honestly don't know. It started on this website I joined when I was 8 and my username was Quacky on it. I changed it to Qwackie when I joined this.

Ryuu means dragon in another language.

And the 2... I don't know where the two came from... I just randomly hit the 2 button...

Edited by Ryuu2

My user name = On another website that was the only one available. It was my moms user name for a site she was on. It ended up being my standard user name for forums and sites I'm on.

Ryuu means dragon in another language.

And the 2... I don't know where the two came from... I just randomly hit the 2 button...

It's actually spelled with only 1 u. Not Ryuu, Ryu.

/learned that in Japanese class

I remember what it's from, now. It was a nickname on this other site a few years back. I forget what site and how I got it, though.

Sorrowgrave? dunno my dad thinks it's from wow Slyvia sorrowgrave but I remember thinking of this user name BEFORE Blizzard made her it's been my Standord user name sense....08 starting with my Email, Fanfiction.net account Devaintart,Sims 3 website, here and any other forum I've joined ,run on sentences ftw I've been Sorrowgrave for 3 years smile.gif

My user name came from the Godzilla movies. MechaGodzilla or Kiryu to me was just basically a (dragon's bones) trapped inside a metal frame. Or box.

I believe I first used a variation of this name on Neopets.

I wanted Cheeze, but it was taken, so I went with Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

Then I joined some site called Travian and I used Cheeze for the first time.

Then on AdventureQuest Cheeze was taken so I think I used Cheeze_Rox or something stupid like that, I don't really remember.

Then I used something similar to that on Club Penguin.

Then from the Travian forums I found out about DC and joined with Cheeze. Then joined the forums, once they were created, with the same name.

All of those were over 3 years ago.

Since then I've switched to mainly using Razamatazz, because Cheeze is usually taken on most big sites. And Sour Blue Razamatazz is the best flavor of Sour Straws.

I'm not sure what first drove me to make a username about cheese, or to change the spelling, but I like it. And I do like cheese, so it works.

It's actually spelled with only 1 u. Not Ryuu, Ryu.

/learned that in Japanese class

I remember what it's from, now. It was a nickname on this other site a few years back. I forget what site and how I got it, though.

Close enough.

Cleopatra312 was my first Webkinz username. Because I liked Cleopatra at the time. o.o. OH YES. Then I joined a forum about webkinz and kept that... then I obsessed over Les Miserables. So I wanted to change my username to Cosette. Everyone had been calling me Cleo, and they said "NUUU WE CAN'T CALL YOU CLEO". So CleoCosette was born. It embarrasses me to this day... I can't think of anything better. <.< Any good suggestions for future names?

Well, I think it started on another website that I named a pet of mine "Chuhulie." Though I spelled it wrong. And then, I wanted a username that would be similar to my pet so I would remember. I chose chuhulil and it kind of stuck throughout the internet I guess.

Neji was a character in one of the stories I wrote. The -ran part came because Neji was taken and another character I have is Nejiranu so i dropped the u and hyphenated it.

sir_horsey_XIX was some random name I came up with out of the nowhere at about 12:00am one day. So I chose that name since I wanted my forum name to match my cave account's name. Normally I pick Horseman, but it was taken.

I liked the spyro games. (the real ones, not the ones that have come out recently. Those were terrible)

I don't know where 76 came from though.

Beware of spyro76s on other sites. Most of them are mine, but not all. I googled it just to see, and I have most of them as my own. tongue.gif