St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

my merlin name after king arthur 's adivor / creator of round table / creater of the sword in the stone

((can't remember if i said this and tldr.))

well my name comes from FF IV. then the 1234 is for the fact that there we're only 4 dragoons in FF IV so I'm calling myself all four. laugh.gif

Mine comes from an old D&D novel. I have been using it as a screen name for over 15 years now and love it.

Mine is the name of a Yellowcard song that I like, and my name also happens to be Holly, so I thought it would make a good username for me. ^^

Glad to finally see someone else who likes Yellowcard out there. biggrin.gif I know one person IRL that likes them, the rest are just like, "...who..?"

My real name means "beloved" apparently.

My forum name came from the game Spyro and I don't know where the number came from actually.

I took my name from a website of mine. Actually I just still own the domain but it's not being used (indelicately.net}. Lame I know but I love the word indelicately and indelicate. One of my first (maybe it was my first) dragons is named Indelicate. And I ended up wanting the domain Indelicate.net but had to settle for Indelicately since Indelicate was taken (and still is I think).

My name came from a joke my friend made when she said "ba da dump ba da dump" (like a horse galloping), and I told her it sounded like she was saying buttered rump.

My forum/scroll name is my character's name from my friend's fanfic of Dragon Riders of Pern. I thought, "Hey, this is a dragon site. DRoP is about people and dragons... Salicana is a perfect name for this place!" My friend chose the name for me after I decided on the first letter of the name ('S' stuck out to me that day).

My screen names differ from place to place. I have four accounts on Neopets - bunimon and iced_lionheart were the ones I used most (heartsofice and chibiojosama were the others). I've also used variations of Theophania, which is the Greek version of my name, which means "appearance (manifestation) of God"

My mom liked 'Tiffany' for a girl, so that's how I was named, but I don't think I have a drop of Greek blood in me... (but my best friend, with same name, has Greek in her biggrin.gif )

My forum name came from warriors. I used their site's name generator and actually got a good name biggrin.gif . Plus, hawks are tied for my favorite birds, along with owls wink.gif . I added 144 to my scroll name because I always use that for a number. It's articuno's pokedex number(I am such a nerd).~ xd.png I don't really like warriors much anymore, but I'm rather loyal to insignificant things, and I can't think of anything else, so this is likely to stay.

My real name means hope. I wish it was Greek, but its some other language, I don't remember what. I like it, but everyone always pronounce it wrong or forget it easily.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Hawktalon

Kazeko = 風子. Could also be pronounced as Fuuko, but I like Kazeko better. Japanese for Wind-child. (I've also gone by 海子, Kaiko, which is "Sea-child".)

Anyaeli is... a thing. I don't really know how to describe it, but it's sort of... what I am. I named myself using the method I use to name my characters, and that's what I got.

Other names include Corvidae, Eclectus, RedTailHawk (on IRC). You can tell I like birds. =.=

Well, I have a pet plated lizard, and many years ago (2002 or so) I discovered that no one uses platedlizard online as a pseudonym, so I realized that I could use it and be unique everywhere xd.png.

If you stumble across someone named 'platedlizard' anywhere on the net, it's me!

Kage = shadow in Japanese

Sora = sky in Japanese

KageSora = something like ShadowSky in Japanese.

Which sounds cool in English, too. xd.png

Well, I guess there is kind of a story there. When I was 16, I started "dating" (I use this term loosely because can you really call it a relationship when you talk on AIM for 9 months and never do more than hug?) a power geek who was really into Tolkin. He gave me the nickname "Mi telera eluin", which if I got the words right after so many years, means "My Little Blue Star" in Tolkin's Elvish. I kept it because I thought it was cute and as soon as I started playing WoW and other online games, I needed a gamer tag that was rarely taken. Eluin has been my gamer tag for the last 8 years now. Gentry got added from Laurell K Hamilton's Meredith Gentry books. She claims that Gentry has long been a pseudonym for the royal faeries. It also got added because Eluin has started to come up taken more and more often.

I guess my name is Caius just because I named my user here after Caius the shadow monarch and since others call me Caius quite often... :3

I just love the scene in The League of Extraordinary Gentleman where Dorian Grey says "growl". It's so funny. biggrin.gif

Enitsnid is my name spelled backwards. ...With a couple modifications.

Neo Metal Sonic is a character I created like... six years ago? Yep. My character was created based of Metal Sonic of the Sonic The Hedgehog serie.

For Good is the title of one of my favorite songs from the Broadway musical Wicked. I just added the "x"s because I thought it looked kewl.

The name occured to me after a Star Wars DVD marathon. I was pondering the Sith, being practitioners of the dark side of the force and how tough and hidden they were until they chose to strike, literally inventing new stories about them in my head......

I was looking around my room imagining sword sparring and various acts of skuldugerous sci fi mayhem, noticed my dragon pen and the two words collided. Thought they sounded really cool together. Google showed me it's a name used in some gaming systems online but I had my a-ha! moment with it so I used it for DC.

Sounds so tough but I am such a wuss I cant kill any of my dragons to get a zombie. I feel crap for getting a vamp to bite an inbred egg from my own scroll.

I may have to grow into its evil potential...........................

Naaaaaah

ninja.gif

Anywhere you see Vohn Exel, thats me! My name is from when I was about ten or so, and I wanted to come up with a "Star Wars" name. I took the J off of John and made Vohn, and misspelled "excel" to make Exel. I sense stuck with it on the net everytime I needed a name.

My name comes from my crazy cat. It's a shortened version; My cat's full name is King Maximum Turbo Cat.

That's epic. I LOL'd. laugh.gif

My username is weird, but I've always had it. xd.png It's a long story to explain, so I won't bother, it probably won't make sense anyway. wink.gif

I don't like my real name... it's the month I was born in. xd.png

Well my user name should be easy tongue.gif

silent, because i'm a really silent person (would be able to be silent for several hours, if not even the whole day)

and 33 is just a random number with no meaning.

well, due to the 98 in my name, most people assume that I'm 12, which I'm not, I'm actually 15, 98 just happens to be my favorite number. - _ - The hime part started out as hi me, as in, Hi, to myself, but then I changed it to just hime, which is the romanticize of princess, in Japanese.