St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Xbox live gamer tag.

I was originally LaZyBoy

The wanted to make my name pop more. So I got LaZi3b0y. I like to be called LaZi3 though.

Dovercat99 is because I use it for everything I had it since I was 9 (that's why 99 is there) Dovercat was the mascot of a community center I used to go to. I made an account on Runescape (I don't play anymore) there and since I needed a name I chose Dovercat + my age doubled = Dovercat99.

I guess the name just stuck with me.

I guess since people have been using their real names for this too, then I may as well cough up. My first and middle names are Hebrew, my last name is Scottish.

First name: One who is like God

Middle name: lofty or exalted

Last name: Son of Connaugh (Connaugh having been a minor (and obscure) hero in Scots mythology)

So I guess my full name means "Exhalted god-like son of Connaugh"?

Edited for spelling.

Edited by dragon_mando

I just put together 3 words that sound cool.. Golden, Shadow, & Fire = GoldenShadowFire!

Though now that I think about it, "Shadow" doesn't really fit in >.<

my DC site name is "the.green.glow" because I like the color green and glow just sounds cool to me

It totally works.

Fire casts a moving shadow and has shadows moving inside it.

smile.gif

My screen name is Octavius and my forum name is Augustus. Octavius Augustus was a descendant of Julius Caesar, ruled in the Pax Romana (Peace of Rome), and is arguably one of the greatest Roman emperors of all time. Also, because I think it sounds cool.

"Vox" means power in Latin.

Erm, it actually doesn't.

Vox means Voice in Latin. wink.gif

Well, my name is self-explanatory. I just needed to add the first A letter because the actual name was taken few years ago when I was looking for some nice nick.

When I was a little kid, I decided my name was CharlotteXTREME. But when I got online, I was all like "Hmm..Can't fit in that, guess I'm Cx!"

+isbest. End of story.

Helix is my persona's name. Quite simple.

I would be Helix Expiscor, but since Helix was available, I bit.

Expiscor comes from the Latin word for discovery or discover.

I am really obsessed with words that no one knows, (points at first line in signature) so I really like the word lachrymation. I love words that start with L, so... yeah.

AlternateMew has some real meaning:

1. Obviously, Pokemon No.151: Mew. Mew's canonical personality and traits seem to fit me. Invisibility (I seem to be 'invisible' in RL a lot. I don't mean to! One moment I'm there, the next moment people are wondering where the heck I got off to.), rare enough to be considered a mirage (aka nonexistent, coincides with the 'invisible' thing), Knowing the move transform (symbolizes adaptation. I feel pretty adaptable), and a happy, bubbly disposition. Not to mention that it's small and light, just like I am (5'2", 95lbs). The one thing that doesn't fit is how utterly morbid I can be, but even so, I can be morbid with a smile! It has nothing to do with seeing myself as Uber. I really don't. At all.

2. The "Alternate" referes to "Alternate Color", the term that "shiny" has since replaced. Alternate Mew is blue. Blue is my fave color. Voila! Again, not for the whole "shinies r teh best" thing. It really is coincidence.

AlternateMew! <^_^> <-complete with custom emoticon!

My real name... Let's just say I'm a bird. And a capital. And you could say I don't exist, and I couldn't prove you wrong, but you couldn't prove you right. Because you can't prove something doesn't exist. If you get this, good for you. If you don't, well... I really don't like telling the internet my real name. AlternateMew or just plain Mew is good enough for me.

Quinney is one of the dogs in our family who got really ill as a pup and we almost lost him. Now he's a strapping dog! biggrin.gif

Sadako is from a movie -ya know The Ring, with the creepy girl crawling out of the video? In the original Japanese version, the little girl's name was Sadako. It means Righteous Child and I use it partly to remind myself not to get too self-righteous on the interwebs. wink.gif

My real name has the coolest translation evar. My first name means Princess and my surname means Skeleton Key. Now that I think about it, 'Princess Skeleton Key' would be a way better username than Sadako.

Well my name has a story. Lol.

If you have/had a neopets account (lol) you may notice there is a Hunters223,224,225,226,227,228,and a Hunters229. They are allll me. Lol. I wanted hunters, but it was taken/not allowed, so it suggested hunters223, and I took it. I then lost the password, and made 224, same to get to 225. I guess 225 has stuck with me ever since. Lol.

Hunter= first name

S= first initial of my last name. Lol.

Long post is long

I think mine should be pretty obvious. It describes me really well.

Well, I guess I should explain the 773. At the age of 8, I made a Runescape account. It said bookworm was taken so I took bookworm773. Now I use that for everything.

Edited by bookworm773

I used to be named Peanut2 because i liked peanuts and peanut was already taken.

But then i got it changed to Dark Nova because i like all things dark and Nova is a nuclear explosion.

So in other it's a dark explosion.

But whenever that is taken I'll use shadow glacier.

my forum name comes from a dragon RP that i did before joining dragon

cave. my scroll name comes from a warriors RP

Edited by Crystalwing

My screen and forum name is Jumonji, so I wasn't able to take Jumonji, I had to take Jumonji-forum

A Jumonji is actually a weapon of some sort, but I can't remember where I got the name from, I think it might have been the weapon, but I'm not too sure.

When I was younger I wrote short stories, and Zivia became one of my favorite names to use. These days I keep using it because I sort of adopted that name as the pen name for my crazy half. My serious/dark half took the name Ray.

Tiktokism is from Wicked - the novel, not the Broadway musical version. I've been using it for years.

I almost died of horror when Ke$ha's ridiculously annoying song "Tik Tok" came out because of the possibility of accidentally being associated with it.

Konayuki was one of my favorite songs when I got into Japanese dramas. xd.png It's from this insanely sad drama called 1 Litre of Tears, and it kinda caught me. The Spirit part of my name comes from one of my all-time favorite movies (even if I'm not a kid anymore) Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. I was horse-crazy back then, and still am. They fit together, so now, I use this name EVERYWHERE. But if I can't fit all the letters in, I'll shorten it to either KonayukiSpirit or KY_Spirity/Kyspirit.

xd.png I'm so weird. :]

My forum name was inspired by a song, the single "Last Snow," by one of the VK Princesses, KAYA. (As that is a wiki entry, it may not be a 100% correct, but I couldn't find a better English source.)

For those interested, here is a cover picture:

user posted image

My user picture actually is of another JRock artist, ISSAY (the article actually isn't very good, but again, the only thing I could find in English...)

I just wanted to sign up but I never thought I'd stay here, so I just chose a random name. x'D

..which I kinda regret now, if I could change it I would. x3

..which I kinda regret now, if I could change it I would. x3

You can. Mine used to be the same as my scroll name, but I asked TJ to change it.