St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

Lol, that's funny. I just put Kai and Ni together. Ni is two in Japanese, and Kai can be translated to 'time.' Twice! xd.png

the initials of my real name spell elf and i just combined it with the japanese word yami which means darkness

I originally wanted to just name myself "kairi," but it was taken, so I tried to think of something silly to stick in there with it. xd.png

Lol, that's funny. I just put Kai and Ni together. Ni is two in Japanese, and Kai can be translated to 'time.' Twice! xd.png

Actually, that would be "nikai" in Japanese. smile.gif

Ruby is my cat's name, red is one of my favorite colors (and it just fits. RubyBlue74 would make no sense), and I just chose random numbers to make it more unique.

I'm pretty sure schmerf is a word my friend made up and started saying it all the time, so I made it into my username for everything since it was easy to remember. 823 is just a random number, I use it for any other accounts I have as well.

well, in japanese "ai" literally means love, which my real name means "worthy of love" so i used that and than "kiku" is a japanese name that means "chrysanthemum"

so i put those together and i got aikiku, which i use on multiple websites

I was thinking of the vampire I made on Sims 3. Her name was Laurent and she's crazy...

I just started with the social networking system on mxit and I had to get a username for some of the applications on it... I had so much trouble getting a name cause I wanted the word dragon in it and every name I choose was already taken... then my mother actually said why not spirit, so I combined dragon and spirit and there you have it DragonSpirit. The 009 part came later when I was obsesed with Cyborg009 xd.png

I got mine from the idea that being buried and being in love are like the same thing for me

I mean you fall in love and it's a permanent state that can't really be adequately described; i guess being dead and Buried is like the same thing.

Mine is kind of not-so-creative name lol, but anyway.. tongue.gif

"Aeri" came from my most favorite game character of all time; Aerith Gainsborough from FFVII, and "Sha" is a shortened from my real name that most of people in my irl call me with..

That's all.. smile.gif

Edited by AeriSha

"Raff" comes from shortening the first username I had on deviantART to the initials "RF" and then pronouncing it funny while buzzed. It sounded so much like a legit name that I've used it ever since.

The story of my name is fairly mundane. VulpesAcicula is the (most likely incorrect) Latin name for "pointed fox". I made it up on the spot after seeing a doodle I had done on an index card of a stylized fox with a narrow snout. Not very interesting.

Actually, that would be "nikai" in Japanese. smile.gif

Well, true, but that didn't sound as good ^^;; Hehe. So I put it backwards xd.png

Wuh-ell...

I was going through a poetic phase, and I wanted something that sounded... sentimental. Iunno.

As for where "TEG" came from...

(This was on the IRC, by the way. xd.png) There was about a week maybe, where I kept saying GAH. Eventually, I started using GAH as a nickname. I called myself "Teh Ebil GAH." Soon enough, Muffin asked if I could have a... not all-caps nick, so I changed it to TehEbilGAH.

Fizzix complained about my nick being a T and a whole bunch of letters, so I shortened it to TEG. That was a while ago. TEG's stuck ever since. (Maybe 3, 4 months? o_O)

My username is derived from my place of birth. You have to remove one letter of it and you'll get the name of the place translated into the country's official language. However, this is not the actual name of the place. The official name of the place is taken from a word from the language of the original natives.

My real life names roughly mean "Defending men", the second means "little noble one" and the second second-name "army, warrior" but also "free (hu)man".

Edited by Ripan

'Dani' Is short for my name 'Danielle'

The Boo part comes from my love of ghosts. BOOOOOOO! Well really that part came from when I was little, and me and my cousins would go around screaming "BOOOOOOO! BOOOOOO! We are ghosts!"

But I do belive in spirits... wink.gif

Well Xanthius comes from the name of Dionysus' slave in Aristophanes' play The Frogs which was the character I read when we studied it. Everyone else got given different characters each day, but me? I was ALWAYS given Xanthius. Though he was pretty awesome. Any slave who will happily dis a god is obviously made of awesome. And just to cement my association with the name, even when reading The Wasps , where there is different a character of the same name, the teacher gave me Xanthius.

I also think the name is kinda cool laugh.gif

The Prince part comes from a character I used to make up stories about when I was little. His name was Okiyan (no idea why), but when he wanted to be anonymous, he called himself Rocky. Anyway, Rocky's personality was basically a reflection of who I was mixed with how I wanted to be (i.e loud and confident and brash. Oh, and magic tongue.gif).

So yeah, a combination of 2 characters that I associate with me *shrugs* I use it pretty much everywhere, have done for about 4 years now.

The dot is just a dot... xd.png

"Aeternitas" is a Roman(?) goddess of eternity! biggrin.gif

I use Azrael-Odin on some other sites, which is basically more gods. Arabic and Norse death gods, respectively.

xXAngelicEvilXx is an old name I created for my Xbox Gamertag, laugh.gif

Then, I heard Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin and I was like "well geez, great minds think alike!"

I just really like the name. :3 Had it for over a year, just can't stand it. I normally Use Ashes, but.. :|

I wanted to try something different. ;P

MisaTange is from a RPG Maker 2000 game called Deus Cards. One of its characters is Misa Tange... unfortunately I wasn't too good with her, but I was good with Mae Lamond.