St. Jimmy

Where's your name from?

I got my name from my Tulpas Saiphy. It just popped into my head while I was signing up. Just shows how much influence she has on me...>.< But, it's not a bad name.

Mine comes from what I think is my personal symbol, the Phoenix, but since Phoenix is 99.99% of time taken, I just slapped on Golden to the front. Been that way ever since. If I can't have GP my standby is ClarinetPhoenix because I play clarinet.

Well once a person from dA was making me an avvie, and he asked "what color should the fox be?"

I answered "Blue", and hell, now I love this nickname

from a game

the game's fruit is bright so.....

No eggspam. Please read the rules.

Edited by NixAyum

My name IS my name, hehe... first 4 letters is my first name, 5th is first initial of my middlename, last letter is first initial of my surname. smile.gif

It's what everyone called me on past forums I belonged to.

I used to be 'PassPass', and now I'm Passii xd.png

I might want to change it sometime though..

My name is kinda complicated and sort of personal. I was joining RuneScape one day, and I couldn't have my normal name (Bluebabe, I sucks right?) , so made this by mixing personal things up. I wub.gif it!

Cookie: My dead cat, who I love. She had a amazing personality, and seemed to like being on top of the door... huh.gif The fact I like cookies isn't hurting either!

Liv: Part of my name, as I never give my full name out. I sometimes say it stands for 'living' I enjoy!

cat: I have an obbsession with cats (Favorite animal, been obbsessed since four.) , and for some reason I put it down as no-capital. I always get people asking if 'cat' is capitalisd, and I have to tell them it's not, which gets annoying.

So, CookieLivcat was born! I use it for everything, and have never had a problem using it! I only had a problem once, when signing up for a Warrior (cats) forum, when I couldn't use it. Never had a problem apart from that.

Mitesla is the name of the captain of my main empire in Spore, which I was totally obsessed with when I first joined. His name (yes he's male but you can't tell by the name tongue.gif ) I just picked from the random name generator.

i'm not a pokemon fan, but i always thought the legendary ones were cool. Suicune is my ultimate fav of that group. one of the pieces of info on him is some legend of being the north wind reincarnated. I was inspired by that and was intending to use it as my youtube name but it was taken. i still wanted to use the whole reborn wind theme, so i use the direction WEST instead. of the directional compass, north and west are my favorite. south and east feel kinda bleh.

my nick here and my scroll-name is ksew... it's my nick on any forum)

it's pronounsed as [ks'u]. mu full real name pronounses as [ks'usha], so it's kinda shortening smile.gif

My real name (and user name)is Greek and means like an angel or bringer of the good news(can also be translated as the gospel).

(the 5432 in my user name is an inside joke)

My middle name is English meaning Noble Spear, is also Gaelic/Scottish for Oak Grove,plus Celtic for oak tree, and Hebrew for steadfastness. (what a mouthful xd.png )

There used to be a site called "Virtual Magic Kingdom" and my username was virtualtoon. I used this on another site and got disabled for some reason so had to apply again and change username twice, and my username has since then been virtualoo

Before I joined DC, I lurked for some months at the site (and it isn't as if I am really active here, so it still fits), so I went with Silence. Added the "2" because it wouldn't let me be just "Silence".

^You're not the only one who lurked around here. *shifty eyes* <.<

I had an obsession with me favorite Pokemon, Umbreon, so I tried to add that name in but obviously it was already been taken so I had to come up with something else. I didn't want to add numbers in the name because it just didn't look original enough and it made me feel like I was some kind of prisoner.... So I went with Umbreons element type, which is 'Dark'. Then I took 'Dark' and added 'Eon' at the end and ended up with 'DarkEon'. It was close enough so I stuck with it.

And as you can tell, Umbreon is still my fav and the craze still lives on in shiny colors. biggrin.gif

How I got my name

My email address provider let me have a free second email address. It gave me random choices to choose from. I chose wonton55912@xxxxxxx.net

I started using wonton55912 as my user name for sites. It's the only user name I've kept for longer than a year.

I used to play a game called open hotel. A habbo hotel cms. I was like totally obsesed with hacking it. I was a skid then so it never happened. Anyways, I would call myself open hacker, I dropped some letters and intergraded it with my real name, jacob, and came up with jaxor, changed it to l33t talk and came up with j4x0r. That my story.

I thought it was about my real name xd.png

Finnrakh is the name of my favourite OC (that barely recognisable thingie in my avatar).

Mine's a play on words.

The "X" isn't the Western pronunciation, it's the Basque sound ("Shh" or close to the German "ch" but not as gutteral).

The "Xoco" part is taken from the Aztec word for chocolate, "xocolatl." So, you should be reading, "Choco-Wolf" (chocolate wolf).

No, it's not that I have chocolate-coloured skin, hair or eyes. It's just that I love chocolate :9 alot.pngwink.gif

Mine was given to me by a friend a few years ago. At the time neither of us knew what it meant, or that it meant anything at all. It sounded cool so I use it almost everywhere. I only recently found out that in Hawaiian, its loose meaning is "human", though it's spelled without the "H".