All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sabrina woke up again when she heard Ray come back and she followed the former to where a bath was drawn for Adonis, watching what all she put in the water and then listening to what she said the herbs did while laying him in the water. "Does he have to soak in them for any particular amount of time?" she asked curiously as she continued to watch and learn about how to treat iron burn wounds. "Also where can I find these herbs if I had to search for them in the woods?" After Zach had answered the questions she had currently she said with a small smile, "Those are all the questions I have right now and sorry if asked them too quickly. I'm just trying to process all the information you told me which is a bit much to handle right now honestly. I'll ask more questions later when I think of them.
  3. Today
  4. Hey OK then: R. 33: BIngo ! https://dragcave.net/lineage/kHGyk
  5. Oh my! Had to claim this lovely Chrono checker. I love 4gs even though I know I wont get a mate for it probably Thank you ❤️
  6. Zinogre

Pokemon Go

I was leaving work the other day for lunch when I stumbled upon this shiny bird. I always wanted a shiny Murkrow so when I get more Sinnoh Stones I’ll evolve her into shiny Honchkrow.
  7. Gaia xenowyrm checker with albino Chrono xenowyrm checker with hellfire wyvern Mageia xenowyrm checker with ice Thalassa xenowyrm checker with skywing
  8. Have: CB red fire gem Want: CB Green fire gem Have: CB Blue fire gem, hatchie, will be female Looking for gender swap,  CB male blue fire gem (or CB egg with time to influence)
  9. I think I entered, during one of the last ones I thought I'd entered but my name wasn't on the list :c Hopefully that went through, lol. Good luck everyone
  10. Laura is well known to me from elsewhere on line - I dragged her here, and she gave it to me for a reason I forget just now ! So I guess tabs won't let me count that then. As a checker breeder, it felt messy to ME. Ummmmm
  11. It is absolutely NOT messy, it's actually the result of a Lovely Common project. Laura-Borealis (the breeder of your Brimstone) is a member of the Lovely Commons thread. And yes, always 3 breeds. https://dragcave.net/group/1898 (This one is a cheater in that regard: https://dragcave.net/lineage/prdHF)
  12. Shameless plug here, please delete if not allowed. I'm raffling off this gorgeous 2G Silver Tinsel in #raffle channel here. Come and enter, all you have to do is react to my post there!
  13. The half I got WAS messy. I bred it up NOT to be Is it three breeds only per lineage ?
  14. Tempus peeked the group from afar. Being relatively new to the group himself, he felt that it would be uncomfortable for both him and the new dragon to be in a crowd. So instead, Tempus wanders off into the Forest, hiding from the heat of the sun beneath the leaves of tall trees. "Maybe I could find more of those herbs," the wyrm thought to himself. He proceeded to search again without the group's notice. He thought of his own past. Poachers seem to be as scary as the evil dragons that attacked his homeland. At one point, all hope seemed to be lost. But then, hope is found once more. "Should I try to find my lost friends and ask for their help? No, there will be too many of us, the evil dragons will notice us." It seems like a mission of no return, but Temporamus had stepped out of hiding. There's really nowhere to go back to, anyway. After wandering around for a while, he spotted the same plant. His frustrated face changed to an expression of energetic excitement. He swooped to pluck the plant, and performed a helix in the air, before rushing back. "I'm sure we need a few more of these, we have a basket to store it!"
  15. Yeah, I'd really like to be able to see the banner from my first year of collecting.
  16. Well sure, why not? Got nothing against it so I support this.
  17. I took the gold! Tysm! Such a pretty lineage 😍
  18. Thank you very much, I *adore* even gen prizes!
  19. Thank you so much for the pretty silver shiny!
  20. And complicated. I'm not done shaking my head in disbelief yet.
  21. Did you hear that, Ruby? Fuzz called Lovely Commons "messy"!
  22. I saw that one too. I missed it. Spaz clicked on a Blusang...and didn't get THAT either. Such fails....and now I have a lovely offer on my Yellow Dino...but can't accept because I am now egg locked. I can almost guarantee the person won't wait and will cancel by the time my next egg hatches (a Monarch with 3 hours left).
  23. Tinsel! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  1. Load more activity