All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The Lineage gets longer! Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/nCl2e What Gen are you on now?: 2!
  3. Today
  4. I think that letting shard price fluctuation would inherently drive down the values of rares. However, raising the general cap by a small amount, say 25 shards, seems reasonable to me. It would drive down the market "value" of the rares a bit, sure, but I do think that the increasing number of dragons in the cave is making it more difficult to find older dragons, thus encouraging hunters to use the market to get those old breeds. However, this leaves then with much less if they also want to buy a rarer dragon, making it more difficult for them to obtain anything they want due to the sheer number of dragons they may be searching for. Tldr, increase the perm cap by a bit, don't make it fluctuate
  5. The Lineage gets longer! Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/i7t3u What Gen are you on now?: 2
  6. Sigh. Forgot two-headed take an age to hatch; I am going to get SO behind.... I SHOULD have been able to breed in half an hour, but I have 7 hours to go....
  7. To clarify, I'm not saying if stats go up 300 shards in a week, that the cap would then be 300 shards, but something proportional like an additional 30 shards for a total of 130. Not game-breaking, but adds a bit of extra interest into watching the market. It wouldn't make the market fluctuations superfluous IMO
  8. We can still only buy enough to fill our scrolls, and the fact that there are more to choose from doesn't change that. The newest ones are also usually the cheapest, and commons are buyable, What you are asking for is basically is simply to make rares cheaper. The limits aren't high, no,. but raising them would encourage grinding and would disadvantage players with jobs and stuff, or who actually have lives, and can't spend as much time on line. I am not one of those; it would undoubtedly make it easier for me to get more shards, but - no support, sorry. It was never supposed to make life easy, just to give another way to get stuff - which it does. And raising the cap when rares go up in price - then there's no point their going up in price at all anyway. The market already fluctuates accoutring to demand; changing prices that way to sort of undo that mechanism would skew that. Rising and falling prices IRL don't means your pay changes from week to week.
  9. Banned for hogging the rule book! Banned!
  10. Seems interesting! I'll try to participate, but there's a good chance I'll be off hiking somewhere with little to no internet at that time. (I'd be happy to sign up as a gifter as well, but I'll wait until I know for sure if I'll be available. If I am, I can breed shinies.) Any chance there could be a reminder/ping list? Might be a good idea to encourage participants to keep track of how many eggs they fished out of the AP (since that's not listed in the action log, sadly). Could also lead to a possible prize? Lastly, shouldn't this go in Site discussion, rather than Breeding? Since the goal is to not breed...? You might gain more visibility there, too.
  11. "Faux 4 letter code yellow vespine egg" I took this egg. Thanks.
  12. H: Cb ice W: cb green or rainbow copper/2g purple alstro floret/short lineaged prizes(shimmer or tinsel) of any color, up to 4th gen https://dragcave.net/teleport/395de7533b39db0969660cbfc6b5162d
  13. Faux 4 letter code yellow vespine. Now gone! Thank you Jennie!
  14. The Lineage gets longer! Proof (link to egg's lineage): yay :D What Gen are you on now?: 2nd
  15. The Lineage gets longer! Proof: the fallible egg What Gen are you on now?: 2
  16. Some of our litter boxes are upstairs in our attic area, some of them are down in our utility room, where the washer, dryer, HVAC, water heater are.... But she got all weirded out with the box that close to her bed, and she doesn't want her stuff getting ruined. *sigh*
  17. The Lineage gets longer! Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/Wj0wg What Gen are you on now?: 2
  18. And... Of course, my first breeding is the wrong breed. 🙄😂
  19. I remember reading this now. I just... it's a litter box? Washers do their job. A bit of laundry sanitizer, and it's all good! Bestie's litter boxes for their three kitties are in the kitchen/dining room (not next to the stove or anything like that, but still in the kitchen/dining room area), and we've never died. It's a trailer so... where else would we put them?
  20. Let's reset some ratios. I'm down to not get down
  21. After a conversation with some other fellow cavers about breeding ratios, we spawned an idea- what if we didn't fill the ap for an entire week and tried to clear it? Why would we do this? For science! We know that massbreeding affects the ratios, and there have been a lot of massbreeding experiments lately, so why not attempt the opposite? The purples might be sad, but even they can abstain for science. Proposed Dates: We will abstain from August 11th-17th, well away from any events or new releases. Rules: NO abandoning or auto-abandoning eggs to the AP. Try to reduce your cave-hunting, if possible. If you do cave hunt, do not abandon your eggs! Try to reduce your breeding. If there are projects you must work on, go for it, but otherwise give your dragons a break. Try to pick up as many eggs as you can from the AP! Lets try and empty it completely! I am also seeking support! I would like to find people to sign up to be gifters, so we can give folks some incentives! If people can prove through screenshots of their action log that there was little to no abandoning during the week, they can make a gift request to be passed on to volunteer gifters! If folks with experience in organizing the Secret Santa have any tips or suggestions for this, let me know. I would love feedback and suggestions for how we can pull off this event. Obviously we can't force everyone to participate, but I think it would be a fun experiment to attempt.
  22. 3G strawberrynoodle. Offer a dummy https://dragcave.net/teleport/a7f801fe6a3ae889e8ce9e31eda31e58
  23. Take 'em if you want 'em - 4 hatchlings (variety) from random AP eggs
  1. Load more activity