Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Thats fine with me happy.gif

I wonder if the people of Atlus reads our posts like they did with hiimdaisy xd.png

Right now an Atlus employee is probably thinking...

'Oh crap they're on to us abort abort abort!'

...or maybe not.

But I called the cat team party member! I did!

All I'm waiting to see now is if the MC has pet fish or if Arsene has analysis powers o3o

I keep hearing about these games, but I haven't yet gotten a chance to look into it much other than to figure out it is something about summoning things... JRPG, by the looks of it. I have a PS2 and a PS4. Are there any titles out on either that I might be able to find? We have a pretty good used game store in town that carries PS2 games, and there is always Amazon and Ebay.

xd.png

I doubt they would abort now

It will most likely depend if there is more team members or not

@ Harlequin: You can get Persona 3, Persona 3 FES (like P3 but with extra bits) and Persona 4 all for the PS2. I would highly recommend either of the Persona 3 versions or Persona 4.

@ Spirit: Yeah but I just want to be right o3o

I'm hoping that Anzu is the electric user this time.

@Fortune Is there one that would be better to start with? Do you need to have played the originals to get the full understanding of the others?

All the main Persona games are their own stories (kinda like Final Fantasy) so you can play them in any order. It's only when you get into the spin offs (Arena, Q) that you might need to play certain games first. However, none of the spin offs are on the PS2 anyway.

I played P3 first.

-Whispers- Persona 3 was my favorite of the Personas but SMT: Nocturne is my life, and Digital Devil Saga is my soul... O_o

Dibs on Gale and Heat!

Edit: Tidbits from Siliconera about DAN:

There are plans for a downloadable version.

No plans for a demo, but there are plans for an event where the game will be demoed.

The gameplay is basically the kind where you have notes appear from the middle of the screen, and go towards one of the six areas, and you time your button or D-pad presses accordingly. Similar to other rhythm games, there are multiple presses, long holds, and “scratch” elements. The game is also compatible to touch functions. A tutorial and play demonstration video is expected to be revealed soon.

The difficulties are Easy, Normal, Hard, and All Night. In story mode, you’ll get to make it even easier.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night is a rhythm game with a story. It takes place several days after the very end of Persona 4 Golden.More details on that will be revealed later on.

Each character has multiple costumes, a part that Atlus put a lot of effort into.

There are plans for costume and song DLCs. Things will be put in motion after seeing how fans react.

There will be a mode to look at character models.

There’s a main dance mode called “Free Dance” that will unlock more songs as you play along.

There are rewards for achieving full-combos for the tracks.

Nanako plays a big role in the game’s story, and will dance, but she won’t participate in the battles we’ll see in the story.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be compatible with the PlayStation TV.

Hanako Ohtani won’t dance.

Edited by Fortune86

-Sourly eyes the dibbing of Heat and Gale- Meanie! -Goes and snuggles up with the Demi Fiend from Nocturne and Serph from DDS- Lol!

Nice to see another fan though! Nocturne and DDS don't get the love they deserve.

Yeah I've played both DDS's and Nocturne.

I'd really like another DDS game. I know everything is supposed to be happy ending now, but there is always an evil bad guy waiting to screw things up.

Depends.

P3P gives the female perspective side of the story with new social links and stuff.

Persona 3 Fes is more or less the same as the original male only game, but comes with an extra 'episode' at the end. I've never played it but many people say the extra bit is quite hard.

Personally, I went for P3P.

No xd.png

I'm grinding a bit. Naoto is level 50-ish while everyone else is in the 70 xd.png

Want to bring her at least on the same level!

Nope in Naoto's dungeon want to defeat the boss shadow there first