Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

I got mine on a special xd.png

Begged my mother to use her card until she couldn't handle me any more xd.png

Only if its on a very good special again.

I occasionally check Play-Asia so hopefully they will have something for me one day

I'm really looking forward to Dance. That and Lost Dimension. At the moment they are the only two Vita games I have any interest in.

I gotta wonder though, can you actually play as all the different characters, or just alongside them?

I'm actually running a Persona-based tabletop campaign right now. It's pretty great.

Oh wow!

I totally love the site.

As you move down and how the thing pop up... really nice work!!

Now that it's in english I see there are quite a few interesting tidbits. I'm particulary interested in the 'trap-filled floors'.

Yeah I'm really curious now about the game... And I saw a the bottom it did say it will be released this year

In America...

Still hoping for a simultaneous release.

Actually, that could work out well for you. If you manage to get a PS3 by the end of the year, you could spend your Christmas Holidays playing P5 o3o

I'll have to keep going to work T-T

I'm been obsessively watching the confidential trailer over and over again. I can't make out a damn thing, but I keep watching it. xd.png

Yes and no.

It's actually part of the DAN trailer, but on the end they slapped a sneak peek of the P5 disc the Japanese are getting with it. Too blurry to make anything out though.

You can see it on the P5 Facebook.

I will have to check it out tomorrow when no one is looking here at work!

xd.png

Yeah the work's golf day is on tomorrow, so a lot of people will be out of the office.

The trailer is ony eight seconds long though. And half of that is text.

He reminds me of someone. I thinking Jun crossed with someone else, but I can't think who...

Maybe that the fox shadowy guy in the trailer?

Maybes o3o

Anyway, here is the extra info I've found~

>Heist outfits are loosely based on the appearance of the persona belonging to the wearer

>Ryūji's persona is Bardolph of the Hanged Man arcana

>Anne's (she's Finnish) persona is Sayyida of the Moon arcana

>Morgana's persona is Fortuna of the fortune arcana (the only one not remotely related to thievery)

>The fox guy is actually a guy, but his name is unknown. He's being set up as a rival thief, and his motivations are unclear. His persona is Goemon of the justice arcana.

>The game involves stopping some sort of ritual that's going on caused by an organization called the Order of the Lance; they're stealing all energy and hope from people to power their sigil for whatever. Ryūji is affected in the trailer

>Shadows are back, but it seems they're not fully conquered. It seems that persona evolution might be tied to freeing yourself of the baggage keeping you chained down

>New singer is male; name uncredited for now – works really well with the acid jazz

>Some cooperations are shown – they're just rebranded social links, but it seems like they have more of an impact on the story. They revealed two new NPCs – some painter girl wearing an apron with twin braids and a guy with a scar on his hand who seems like a regular student

Sounds interesting!!!

Order of the Lance sounds like somthing King Arthur-ish xd.png

I'm so happy that Moon and Hanged Man are in the party line up. Don't get me wrong, I loved the Arcanas, but Magician, Lovers, Priestess & Emperor have been used for the last two games.

And Justice is going to the rival? Awesome.

I wonder if they are going to add an extra Arcana like they did with P4G

I don't see why not. There are a lot of tarot cards to chose from.

Not the picture I was refering to in CPA, but dat face O.o

Clicky

Dang! That just looks bad ass!

I seriously want this game to come out now!!