Capture

The Most unexpected Plot Twists

I wouldn't call it the most unexpected plot twist, but in John Green's Looking for Alaska when Alaska dies…was NOT expecting that at all. I cried for a long time; I don't know why, I didn't even like her that much. To be honest, I think John Green isn't great with his characters *except* in Paper Towns. Paper Towns was great. Okay, I'm getting off topic now. tongue.gif

When Morrowseer reveals to the Dragonets of Destiny that the prophecy isn't real.

In Neil Gaiman's American Gods, the ending threw me off completely.

SPOILERS:

When it's revealed Mr Wednesday is Shadow's father AND that the entire New Gods vs Old Gods was just a plan by Mr Wednesday and Low-Key Lyesmith AND therefore Low-Key was Mr World.

Actually, Mr Wednesday dying befoe all that confused me too.

You too? Although mine had to be when Lauren came "back to life" after drinking from the Well of Urd. Actually, now that I know the myth behind it, it isn't surprising at all, but it was mindblowing when Urd, Skruld, and Verdandi gave her the water and Laren just threw up everything. I thought then that she going to be actually... Dead.

Or when I learned that Odin was going along with Loki's plan.. "It's a two-man con, as they say."

Edited by beiningtian

In Mockingjay when they're debating whether or not to have a last hunger games with the Capitol's children and Katniss agrees

In the Heroes of Olympus series, when I found out Nico was gay. Wow. (Not that I have anything against that, It was just really surprising considering he was all underworld, darkness, death, etc.)