MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

o.O MD left. And I didn't get an answer to either Question.

Edit: She is back.

Edited by banana99

From MD Art Commissions thread - "well..not RECENTLY..more of..3 years ago? ._.; I'm not allowed to draw so I have to secretly self-learn everything."

Why?

I'm wondering if I can request now. I know that they are closed, but you told Reb to request anytime, because you were doing one for all the mods or ERHQ.

Form:

DC egg or custom?: Custom

>>If DC--> what type?:

>>If custom--> please describe: (refs would be nice smile.gif ) I would like a black egg with a Phoenix on it, like this one http://mamaliberty.files.wordpress.com/200...ix-firebird.jpg Let me know if it is too hard, and I shall try to think of something else.

Text?: (Yes or No) No

>>If Yes-->: Please state

"But I like a cookie" - Hammy. I love him, such a hyper little critter.

nana, ERHQ mods don't need to request here <3. just find me in the cbox =3= either way, yours shouldn't be too bad. aini's was harder lmao xd.png

Voxezi's complete. It's difficult to see on a light colored background, so I also have it on black.

user posted imageuser posted image

From MD Art Commissions thread - "well..not RECENTLY..more of..3 years ago? ._.; I'm not allowed to draw so I have to secretly self-learn everything."

Why?

parents think its a waste of time and almost all artists starve to death lallala that stuff.

Asian parents wink.gif

Oh and, I was here the entire time. It's just that I had to redo Vox's black bg one 3 time because it kept turning out weird.

and...

REQUESTS NOW OPEN. 5 SLOTS AVAILABLE.

ERHQ mods. ignore this thread grrr ._.; talk to me on cbox...unless you can't be on for certain reasons

Edited by MapleDragon

Ah.

Gotcha.

Danke for the egg.

Exactly what I envisioned.

<3

Could the lightning bolts be a little bolder, yellower? I feel so rude ;_;

Edited by Voxezi

@Tsukoyami

you did not read the rules ._.

@dagon

you did not read the rules either, but since you are an ERHQ mod, I can kill you there :>

Den hows bouts wifs out vine thingy? o.-

Plz? I haz cookies....

Edited by Tsukoyami

Okay. Sorry that I used improper grammar. I've read the rules.

Please don't kill me....

THANKS MD. It's AWESOME biggrin.gif.

So, If I want another custom one, I have to pay???

Edit: I said IF. I have no others planned, but I won't plan them, if I have to pay. Cause I will get the payment first. Don't Panic.

Edited by banana99

THANKS MD. It's AWESOME biggrin.gif.

So, If I want another custom one, I have to pay???

nana, what did I say about overloading me with requests? u_u; I just finished a custom one for you, and now you want another? >_>

I edited my previous post. I wasn't asking, I was a wondering.

I just don't want to think out a really cool custom image, then find out I can't get it. It was totally not supposed to seem like I wanted another custom egg right away. SO SORRY.

Edited by banana99

I edited my previous post. I wasn't asking, I was a wondering.

I just don't want to think out a really cool custom image, then find out I can't get it. It was totally not supposed to seem like I wanted another custom egg right away. SO SORRY.

it's ok. anyway. bedtime. tired. u_u;

Cookies! biggrin.gif

DC egg or custom?: DC egg Please

>>If DC--> what type?: BBW

Text?: Yes

>>If Yes-->: "Will take inbred BBW's" IF that is too long Please do "BBW Army"

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by rabbit153

Ooh. I had an idea! I'm gonna be baking cookies and I'll make some look like Chocotips! Hopefully I'll have a Digital camera nearby. >_>

>>If custom--> Erm........ A Maned Wolf eggie. :3

Based off of this.

I reposted my request since I was a little childish with my grammar. I hope that's alright...