MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

These are awesome !! Are there any spots open? And if yes may I please request a Goldfish egg with the text "Splash This" on it? Thankies !!

OMG sweetness.

You mentioned we could request custom images so long as you didn't have to draw new lineart, so... could I have a black egg with dark green stripes on it? (Stripes like on the spitfire egg, on the right side). No text.

OMG sweetness.

You mentioned we could request custom images so long as you didn't have to draw new lineart, so... could I have a black egg with dark green stripes on it? (Stripes like on the spitfire egg, on the right side). No text.

So kind of like the neotropical, but more slanted?

Oooo how fun! If you have time could you make me a water egg to go with my water army? The egg can have "Water Army" on it. Thanks!

Edited by Leidarendi

Could you make me an white egg for my sig with "Angel inside" on it? Thank`s in advance! smile.gif

Just gorgeous, Maple. It's perfect. ::hugs::

I feel like I shouldn't, but...

Can I request a custom design?

Or d'you want the other's to be finished first before accepting?

I feel like I shouldn't, but...

Can I request a custom design?

Or d'you want the other's to be finished first before accepting?

I have 1 more slot left open, so you can request one if someone else doesnt get it first xd.png

and..

for dagon <3 yay for ERHQ mods 8D

user posted image

Could I have a transparent egg, on fire, with lightning bolts crackling all around? Oh, and feathered wings coming out 'round the middle.

Kinda complicated.

Interpret it what you will.

Wait, I'll post a ref pic.

Wing ref - user posted image

You can do position one, two, together as shown, or two separate, each one or two.

'S up to you.

Edited by Voxezi

*Looks around* Can't tell if you're still here or not, so here goes.

Um, after seeing the intricacy of the blue egg, I decided to go for a more intricate egg design of my own. If you don't mind. Black egg with a vine-and-leaf pattern on it, instead of just green stripes?

@Voxezi

I don't take requests that require extra lineart ^^;; I posted that on the OT, but I might not have been clear xd.png;;

@ RheaDark

Sure, I haven't started on it yet xd.png

@ Reb

I was going to make one for all the ERHQ mods, but I don't know what you'd like so I didnt make it yet xd.png and you weren't online when I was making them. you can request yours anytime =3=

@ VampyrVenom

I only take 5 requests at a time, sorry. Voxezi took the last slot x-x; I only make exceptions for friends x-x;;

@Voxezi again

Egg Rescue HQ xd.png it's one of the fansites

@ Rhea again

yeah I was still here xd.png I was just typing all of the replies...and eating lunch at the same time =3= that's why it took so long

.___________________.;; I posted...and saw so many " xd.png " faces. I need to stop using similies so often >___________>;;

Edited by MapleDragon