MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

Den eez no wings okay?

Sure, but could you please type properly? ._. It gives me a headache when people type liek dis or say stuff like "can i has" ._. Using proper grammar isn't that difficult.

Very nice, Maple!

'S for Sen, Rhea?

Edit: Name fail + form.

DC egg or custom?:

If DC--> what type?:

If custom--> please describe: A transparent egg, on fire, with lightning bolts crackling all around?

Text?: No

If Yes-->: Please state

I like cookies.

I made a template:

Egg number (1st, 2nd, last):

Custom egg or DC:

DC- what type:

Custom- describe (refs are helpful):

If text:

Edited by Voxezi

A full set? You mean all my characters/personas, of Sen, Vincent, Rin, Jack, Ezekiel/Joseph?

Or egg, S1, S2, adult?

Now I want chocolate. *Drools*

Maple, your stuff is so simple and yet cute and elegant. No frills (well, depending on whether someone wants one ;P *shot for horrid attempt at joke*), no muss, just an egg.

Again thanking you for my egg. I noticed in the OP that you name them - could you please change the name of mine to Sen, or at least Sen/Ivy?

Now I want chocolate. *Drools*

Maple, your stuff is so simple and yet cute and elegant. No frills (well, depending on whether someone wants one ;P *shot for horrid attempt at joke*), no muss, just an egg.

Again thanking you for my egg. I noticed in the OP that you name them - could you please change the name of mine to Sen, or at least Sen/Ivy?

changed

and..LOL frills...hmmmmmm

Ooo, like how you paired them, Maple.

And yes, I mean as in egg, s1, etc, Rhea.

Danke ^^

Hm... Iunno, Vox. I was planning on having just as much Sen-related stuff as possible in my sig.

Edited by RheaDark

Like the halo and wings, and the light effect.

GN.

Edited by Voxezi

I'm wondering if I can request now. I know that they are closed, but you told Reb to request anytime, because you were doing one for all the mods or ERHQ.

Form:

DC egg or custom?: Custom

>>If DC--> what type?:

>>If custom--> please describe: (refs would be nice smile.gif ) I would like a black egg with a Phoenix on it, like this one http://mamaliberty.files.wordpress.com/200...ix-firebird.jpg Let me know if it is too hard, and I shall try to think of something else.

Text?: (Yes or No) No

>>If Yes-->: Please state

"But I like a cookie" - Hammy. I love him, such a hyper little critter.

We will find out, when MD comes back. And I doubt she will want to do my request anyway.