MapleDragon

Maple's Art Thread

np Shajana :3

and btw..for those of you who haven't noticed. the current slots available are on the OT..at the very bottom. I do update it quite often, so you only need to repost your request if I missed it.

Here! Have a cookie! wink.gif

DC egg or custom?: Custom. biggrin.gif

>>If custom--> please describe: Silver egg with light blue diagonal scribble across most of it. Silver ribbon all around...

user posted image

Kinda like some of these, but silver. (Click for bigger)

Text?: Nu. :/

Here! Have a cookie! wink.gif

DC egg or custom?: Custom. biggrin.gif

>>If custom--> please describe: Silver egg with light blue diagonal scribble across most of it. Silver ribbon all around...

user posted image

Kinda like some of these, but silver. (Click for bigger)

Text?: Nu. :/

The ribbon requires extra lineart..however, I just might draw it, since it's not all that complicated.

I think your art is worth more than a few cookies :0)

DC egg or custom?: Custom please

>>If custom--> please describe: Celtic crescent moon with a pentagram intertwined similar to this ----> user posted image

but without the design in the center of the pentagram. Colors; Purples, blues and whites (mystical looking I guess)

Text?: Yes

>>If Yes-->: Jynx

I completely understand that celtic knots and designs are a pain, so if this is too much and you need to charge for it that is fine just let me know :0) Thank you ahead of time.

Edited by thedragn01

I think your art is worth more than a few cookies :0)

DC egg or custom?: Custom please

>>If custom--> please describe: Celtic crescent moon with a pentagram intertwined similar to this ----> user posted image

but without the design in the center of the pentagram. Colors; Purples, blues and whites (mystical looking I guess)

Text?: Yes

>>If Yes-->: Jynx

I completely understand that celtic knots and designs are a pain, so if this is too much and you need to charge for it that is fine just let me know :0) Thank you ahead of time.

I'll see. I might end up simplifying it a bit.

Could you make me a purple dino eggy that says (Rawr) or (Rwar) Edited by VampyrVenom

DC egg or custom?: Custom!

>>If custom--> Different shades of teals and even purples; swirly, almost arabesque pattern. Think like...shiny pretty glittery mermaid fodder. I want it to be cyoot :*

- Color & Pattern References -

http://www.whiteelks.com/ornpurptealswirl.jpg - isverypretty-cuddlesit-

http://imagecache.artistrising.com/artwork...73/TMD1000A.jpg

http://api.ning.com/files/W2xPruLEYh4qfahk.../turqswirl3.jpg - although I don't like the white lines with the neon blue stuff going through the beads, but the outer colors are nice

Text?: Nope

Pretty please with a cherry on top!?

I can pay you in cookies if you can contact me and work out a paid commission so I can come up with an even more extravagently pretty design smile.gif

I think I can pay in dollars too if you don't like teh cookies though wink.gif

Edited by Pryanka

Water for Leidarendi complete~

user posted imageuser posted image

Awesome! Thank you!

What's your favorite type of cookie?

Form:

DC egg or custom?: DC

>>If DC--> what type?: Would a summon be too hard? (if so a winter egg would be great)

>>If custom--> please describe: (refs would be nice )

Text?: no

>>If Yes-->: Please state

EDIT: Thanks MapleDragon biggrin.gif

The one beneath this is fabulous as well wub.gif

Edited by Tatrina

How do you make these? Is it all computor or do you actually use pencil and paper?

O: The summoned egg is lovely! That definitely deserves lots and lots of cookies.

Anyways, I want to request one, but I'm not planning to use it anywhere. It's just for fun / opportunity to be awed by your awesome skills. Is that okay? If so, then:

DC egg or custom?: DC

>>If DC--> what type?: Glory drake, please.

>>If custom--> please describe:

Text?: No

Thank you!

Yes, I agree that the summon deserves cookies. Mind making me one? :3

DC egg or custom?: Custom.

>>If DC--> what type?:

>>If custom--> please describe: I'd like the left half to be yellow with the design from Sync's mask on it in red, points towards the bottom of the egg, and the right side to be the green color of Sync's hair. Maybe some of the green poking over onto the gold side in points? This is Sync.

Text?: No thanks.

Holy cow you've been busy O_o In my opinion, youre being too nice allowing this many requests c[; I wouldve passed out just by looking at the sheer number of them

dragn01's done

user posted image

I'm not drawing anything like that ever again unless it's a paid commission ._.

Edited by MapleDragon

Wow it looks beautifull! But I can understand how much work that was. smile.gif

BBW for rabbit153 complete~

user posted imageuser posted image

Yum Yum : D

Thanks! Cayute! (Kah-yute) (Cute) Thanks soo much!