Catspwndogs29

Vuvuzelas

Do you own a vuvuzela.  

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have never heard of them before O_o

but I love the word. it sounds funny xd.png

Me + Vuvuzelas = Chaos

That is all.

I love vuvuzelas. Just so you know, its fun to annoy with X3

Eheh, I'm from South Africa laugh.gif My little brother has one, it's currently standing upside-down in his room with pens shoved down it. I really have no idea how the players managed to stick it out during the World Cup last year, I was driven insane just by hearing it over the TV.

*twitching eye*

Just. Keep. Them. Away. From. Me!!!

I hate those stupid things!!

Nu. Vuvuzelas are epic >V

*BVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBRBRBRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVs in ear*

Because they are noisy and annoying.

Ælex that was nasty!

I work at the stadium in Cardiff, UK and I just want to smack every kid upside the head who has one!

*snarl*

I kinda want one now, just because I like the name of them.

... Vuvuzela.

It's a funny word. :3

Honestly, I didn't even know what these were until reading this forum xd.png They're hardly ever talked about or heard of where I come from, which is Midwest America. (Where we do say soccer!) Kinda funny how popular they are elsewhere, lol. Especially since most people find them annoying, it seems wink.gif

Volleyball is because the ball interacts with a volley?

In volleyball, iirc, a string of hits is called a 'volley'. They couldn't call it 'handball' because there already was one.

My dad went to the World Cup and brought me back a vuvuzela. (a bad idea on his part) I love them! They are obnoxious which makes them perfect. Bwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I just had to grave-dig.

I LOVE vuvuzelas. xd.png They're awesome. I have a red one, my sister has a blue one. After the first ever match of the world cup, I blew mine from our balcony. I got answering calls from all over where I live. It was epic. laugh.gif

Vuvuzelas... where do I start...

Well, I play in the high school marching band, and at the football games (American football) they sell vuvuzelas. Every time someone blows one of those things while we're playing, I secretly want to throw something at their head.

Conclusion: Vuvuzelas - Fluttershy does not approve.

Edited by Cmodude

Holy thread necromancy Batman!

My opinion is, annoyingly hilarious.

How could you not love anything that spawned this:

xd.png

Someone was in the local grocery store blowing one of these the other day. The staff had to ask them to leave. It was hilarious to see the reactions of other customers, but it was a bit annoying.

OH, how did I miss this thread? I must post here.

...Right, I wasn't on dragon cave then. BVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I love those things!

I had one like five years ago.

Didn't know what it was back then.

Or that it would become so annoying one day.

To start off, I'm sorta neutral when it comes to vuvuzelas. One vuvuzela is fine, but when you have about 50 or so buzzing in your head while watching a game, it does get annoying...

I've only blown one once and it was my friend's. Since I've been playing trumpet and french horn for a few years, I used a lot of air to blow it, but I didn't know...xd.png It was so loud that a few teachers came out of their classrooms to tell me to put it away. Now I wish I had one~

user posted image

Gdit

Man, that sound is haunting. Sounds like something out of a horror game.

Edited by Zovesta

Holy thread necromancy Batman!

My opinion is, annoyingly hilarious.

How could you not love anything that spawned this:

xd.png

....god i was laughing for hours. i've never even heard of vuvuzelas until now, and wow. instant love. (not so much for the sound/instrument, but for this.)

im sure ill be laughing for days. ill get bored or something, and a room will be quiet. then ill start imagining this and burst out laughing.