Catspwndogs29

Vuvuzelas

Do you own a vuvuzela.  

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last year at the school's halloween parade, one of the boys in a soccer costume had one of those. He played it NON STOP. And he led the parade.

I'm not religious at all but damn I'm praying they won't be back this year :"]

my head still hurts when I think of the noise they make T_T

One one hand I want these brought over to the MLS for the troll factor. On the other hand, people wont like coming to games anymore, and it'd drown out the supporters section.

@Chicogal You got a pic yet?

If I wanted to hear something equally and as painfully annoying as a vuvuzela, I would stick my head into a wasps nest.

also, necroposting ftw, apparantly :I

Edited by Trickseh

You know, I was watching someone play Mario and Sonic at the Rio Olympics, and I noticed that, in the loading screens, the mascot's wielding a vuvuzela.

No, not playing it. Just wielding it. A truly dangerous weapon.

also, necroposting ftw, apparantly :I

Vuvuzelas never die. They will remain equally annoying and taint these forums with their annoying till the end of human society.

I also found out today that there's a game for the DS, and if the game detects that it's an illegal copy, all the music is replaced by the sound of vuvuzelas.

Of course, it was released around the time of the 2010 World Cup, so...

Don't care what people will think of me; if I'm going to a place with those things, I'm going to wear gun range ear protection.