Catspwndogs29

Vuvuzelas

Do you own a vuvuzela.  

283 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm probably one of the few people who like the vuvuzelas.

I really want one of my own, but I can't find a place that sells them in Canada.

LOL at that article!

They make me laugh. alot.png. (The Vuvuzelas, that is.)

And taking some (or even one) to a Twilight premiere sounds like an excellent idea (if dangerous). xd.png

I was at the Jersey Shore (no, don't think Snooki... I frikkin' live in the state, there's no other beaches to go to. <.<) and a bunch of somewhat intoxicated guys had some VUVUZELAS!!! BZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr. But I thought America was safe from them... ;.;

I don't have a vuvuzela but I have something that can be almost as annoying

CONCH HORN!

I want a vuvuzela but I doubt my family would allow it in the house as I already annoy them with my conch horn

Edited by chickenhound

This is probably the best vuvuzela video ever biggrin.gif

an awesome of awesome video.

i would very much like to set fire to the vuvuzelas of the world, and possibly the players as well.

BEES. EVERYWHERE.

... oh, wait, it's an instrument?

I was at dad's place, he made dinner for me and my sister. The tv was on in the living room and I heard this noise. I thought it was some nature program about bees when dad told me about those horns. The rest of my stay I got a head ache out of the BVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Hate them! dry.gif

*runs up to westwindreborn* BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away again*

Edited by chickenhound

I don´t know why, but I really want one now...

It's just one of those thigs, right?

*runs up to westwindreborn* BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away again*

*pulls out flamethrower* I SHALL DESTROY YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

now we need a picture of Richard fwooshing a vuvuzela player. or maybe entei.

*twitching*

on the upside i don't go back to work until friday, so i'm free of the break room going "BVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" for two days.

I dun liek them.

My dad at first thought it was video camra quality going downhill, but then found out it was these.

BVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

...My throat hurts already.

“[W]e plan to buy 100 vuvuzelas and hire 100 vuvuzela players off Craigslist to play in front of BP’s International Headquarters in London for an entire work day.”

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/752869...uvuzelas-for-bp

THE MADNESS

Madness? THIS. IS. VUVUZELAAAAAA!!!!

EDIT: No, I'm not stalking you RheaDark. I'm just bored.

Edited by soupnazi

MOAR

user posted image

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzZzZzzzzZZZZZZzZzzzZZzzzz-

I think they're incredibly annoying but I want one anyway.

BZZZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Anyway, I thought it was the killer bees attacking throughout the whole match.

EDIT:

Edited by xFlame990

Oh is that what that is? Yeah now that you mention it it does look sort of like a football. I have been kinda sceptical to clickling it. xd.png

Those vuvuzelas looks kinda like a russelur, wich is a trumpet thingy that makes a really loud noise used during the russefeiring. A "russ" is someone who is graduating from highschool, and it is celebrated from the 1st of may to the 17th, wich is the Norwegian national day. A bunch of russ and Wikipedia if you want to know more about the russefeiring.