Also check out my sweet lab googles. I had to spend $10 on these.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Nig...gogglesdown.png

I was cheap, I could have gotten the cool blue anti-fog goggles for $15, but I wanted the extra $5 my parents gave me that was donated to me for vending machine lunch money

Cool goggles xd.png I don't have a personal pair, in the labs at our uni they're provided to us.

I love labcoats!! They look so cool especially on a good looking guy wub.gif They make anyone look smart.

Edited by Kaynight

I love labcoats!! They look so cool especially on a good looking guy  wub.gif They make anyone look smart.

OMG!!! Someone who shares a similar fetish interest.

*sigh* the hot lab/teaching assistant paramedic guy from my chemistry lab last semester graduated and he's moving on to med school soon....

I am in fact getting a lab coat this coming semester, I'll get my name on it and everything. With a griffin - since that is our awesome cool school mascot.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I am in fact getting a lab coat this coming semester, I'll get my name on it and everything. With a griffin - since that is our awesome cool school mascot.

What with you studying at Hogwarts University.

Damn, how did you know? D:<

When lusting after someone it helps to know where to direct the lust :~P

Here's some Astronomy news I found interesting,

Scientists find 'monster' star

Big star is big. I will look further into this when I have more time (Catching up on two weeks without internet access!).

There's a story like this a couple of times every year though. It's cool, but not unusual (although normally a bit smaller!).

Yeah I posted it mainly cause it was just so large. I wonder how long it'll be before the idiots come out and want to get married on it, or how long it'll be before there's helicopter tours landing it on it. When a large one came near NZ a few years ago people were doing stupid stuff like that and I'm just like its a big block of ice rolleyes.gif

there was this insane genius girl in my high school graduating class (I believe we had a two or three way tie for valedictorian though) and every time I got so censorkip.gif at my Rubik's cube, I'd give it to her and under a minute (probably less) she'd solve it.

In other news. So apparently triceratops was the juvenile form of torosaurus (torosaurus has been voided and now there are "only" triceratops), among other dinosaurs they have determined now to no longer be separate species but different life stage forms.

thoughts?

Three-horns never play with long-necks.

Three-horns never play with long-necks.

xd.png

I have the random urge to go watch that movie now. the original that is. the fifteen million sequels are all really.... really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallly bad.

Yay for scientifically impossible kid movies!

(since the dinos in it did not all exist at the same time)

xd.png

I have the random urge to go watch that movie now. the original that is. the fifteen million sequels are all really.... really, really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallly bad.

Yay for scientifically impossible kid movies!

(since the dinos in it did not all exist at the same time)

Lies! They so did!

I too which to rewatch the original. To my mind, the rest do not exist.

... I didn't even know there were sequels.

Many of them. I think some were sing-alongs *Shudder*

On the topic of kids’ science....did you guys ever get to watch cool science shows when you were little? I loved ‘Bill Nye the Science Guy’ and ‘The Magic School Bus’. Seriously, some of the stuff I learned from that I’m only just learning in class, and I go off to start a bio undergrad in less than a year.

On the topic of kids’ science....did you guys ever get to watch cool science shows when you were little? I loved ‘Bill Nye the Science Guy’ and ‘The Magic School Bus’. Seriously, some of the stuff I learned from that I’m only just learning in class, and I go off to start a bio undergrad in less than a year.

'How 2' was my fav. I think it was called that.

And 'Brainiac.'

I watched magic school bus sometimes. I was a hardcore Crocodile Hunter fan when that first started.

Other than that, my childhood science experiences were through school or exploring my backyard catching critters and asking my dad (who has a biology degree) about them.

I also had a fisher price medical kit.