TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Wait so after 12 minutes, that egg is gone and new one is hidden? ****

No no, I just meant that it can be hard noticing them, depending on where on the page they appear tongue.gif Once you have collected an egg it stays in your basket ^^

27 now. These eggs are beautiful.

26 eggs, but I didn`t get the Avatar egg >.<. I have to keep on.

Got the swan as my 4th o__O

Is anyone willing to summarize important new information from the last .. 120 pages, for those who were offline all night? ._.

Basically about the egg basket...

As far as I have heard back toward the beginning of the event, when this is over, the basket will disappear from the top of the scroll but we will get to keep the eggs somewhere. Not sure where yet but that's what I've heard.

Perhaps something like the leetle tree (egg)? it will be a small icon on your scroll, and when you click it takes you to your basket with all the eggs you collected in it instead of a dragon page?

@Ollie, b/c the max people have found is 38, however this may change with TJ's love of the number 42

Do certain ones only appear on certain pages or could they all possibly appear on the same page? And has anyone else noticed that after 12 minutes have passed, the eggs only want to appear on a page other than the one you're currently viewing? I'm not sure if that's just been a coincidence or what, but that's what I've noticed...

Perhaps something like the leetle tree (egg)? it will be a small icon on your scroll, and when you click it takes you to your basket with all the eggs you collected in it instead of a dragon page?

@Ollie, b/c the max people have found is 38, however this may change with TJ's love of the number 42

Yeah that's probably the most likely thing. happy.gif Either way it's pretty fun!

You think they might be on other peoples scrolls? Edited by Booo

Finally i got one xd.png

Congrats!

I found one at the bottom of your scroll. xd.png

Recap:

The Festival of Eggs is a Dragon Cave event spanning over 2 days as a gift from the spriters and TJ. There are 38 different Easter Eggs to collect from all over the site and a different egg will appear every 5-12 minutes. These can only be collected by you, and will stay on the page. It will stay on that page for a least a minute so if you accidentally hit forward you can still go back and get it.

Eggs can be found on the Adoption Page, Cave, Wilderness, your Scroll, a dragons page, the T&C page, 'Actions' page, freeze page etc. Everywhere except the forum and the shop.

Many people have set a timer to go off every 12 minutes (this seems to be the most common spawning time) and reload every time the timer goes off. The eggs can be hiding in the open, peeking above the banners, at the bottom of the page, hidden behind other eggs (in your basket) and somewhere inbetween within the page you are viewing.

To make it easier you can just stay on the cave page (or any really) and every 12 or so minutes refresh and an egg should appear. Once you've clicked on the egg you found you will be taken to within your easter basket and you can see all the eggs you have collected. To go back to this page you can type in "http://dragcave.net/easter" or click on the basket at the top of your scroll.

As you collect more eggs your basket will change slightly, the first stage being no visible eggs in the basket, the second stage will have 5-6 eggs in the basket, and the third stage is a full basket with an egg lying next to it.

When you have collected all 38 you will be able to see all of them in your basket. No-one is sure what the prize will be for collecting them all, or if its just about finding them in the first place.

you can also go here to see the rest of DC's spriters and how they're going with the event.

Good luck and I hope this helped smile.gif

WHOA! look at the time..

I could have sworn our Little Ben(has the same chime as Big Ben in London) rang 10 o' clock about 10 minutes ago, but now it's already half past 10. Time is moving too fast.

TJ loves 42 cause it's the answere to life. Also does anyone know if you can see the eggs from an iPod?

Got the yellow/green/pink one, so an even two dozen for me. One more and I'll have the overflowing basket sprite, yay!

ok, thanks smile.gif Are you sure the cooling time is 12 minutes? or is it 12 minutes per place?

So, 38 is the total, right?

If so, I'm done. smile.gif Good luck to everyone!

there are 38 eggs, 39 if you include the Black Swan

TJ loves 42 cause it's the answere to life. Also does anyone know if you can see the eggs from an iPod?

At around page 48 someone was having trouble with their iPod, so its a possibility