TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Okay, maybe I'm missing something, but I've been clicking every link I find on DC and looking at my dragons, trying some of the actions, and refreshing the main page, AP, and wilderness and I've only found one. Any advice? I'm getting rather frustrated.

Okay, maybe I'm missing something, but I've been clicking every link I find on DC and looking at my dragons, trying some of the actions, and refreshing the main page, AP, and wilderness and I've only found one. Any advice? I'm getting rather frustrated.

Have you waited long enough? It takes about 12 minutes between the eggs, you know. And they can hide pretty well

As far as I have heard back toward the beginning of the event, when this is over, the basket will disappear from the top of the scroll but we will get to keep the eggs somewhere. Not sure where yet but that's what I've heard.

And who brings eggs to DC? The Easter dragon of course!

It would be cool if we got to see an Easter dragon or bunny dragon!

*BTW, I've been saving the egg designs to my hard drive in case the basket and eggs go away. I now have 18 plus the swan.

Edited by DiamondDragon

You have to wait 12 minutes in between eggs.

On another topic: the AP is wall to wall spring green!

They only come on every 12 min. Don't get frustrated, take your time, we've still got tomorrow

Ok thanks lol. I feel like super blind or something...xd.png But I still only have found one.

There is a 12 minute cooling down so then just refresh and the next egg will appear.

They only appear every 10-12 minutes after you get your first one. So, you kinda just have to wait a little for the next one to appear. ^__^

LOL

i'm a bit of out of order just started hunting..... I have 6 eggs atm. You say there are 38 different ones? How you know?

Have you waited long enough? It takes about 12 minutes between the eggs, you know. And they can hide pretty well

Wait so after 12 minutes, that egg is gone and new one is hidden? DARN

Edited by chimmchangas-grease

Yay, I caught the Swan on the White dragon's page in the Wilderness Youngth :3

25 Done

13 To go

I've got 16 eggs now. Woo!~

Wouldn't it be awesome if we all got a special dragon after we collected all the eggs. Anyways this is a really cool event thanks TJ!

Well I got my first one at 7:30 am and haven't found any since then. I've been on way longer than 12 minutes too...

Got the swan as my 4th o__O

Is anyone willing to summarize important new information from the last .. 120 pages, for those who were offline all night? ._.

Yay! My 9th egg was the Avatar Egg. *huggles*

I so loved Avatar, first movie I have been mildly obsessed with. xd.png