TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

are there some you can only find on a certain page? Like some you only find on your scroll page, some you find only on the AP?

Up to 14 now, including Swan. This is fun!

Most of them make me go "ooooh!" when I see them sitting on the page..

But they keep shuffling themselves around on my basket page when I get a new one. Why is there some kind of specific order (as opposed to the newest one stacking at the end)? Do they have names?

Can we keep them?

Or...

I donno...

eat 'em?

Grr..I wanna find more! MORE I SAY! But I need to have patience. ;-; I'll have to look through every dragon I have. I found an egg that way before.

are there some you can only find on a certain page? Like some you only find on your scroll page, some you find only on the AP?

As far as I know all the eggs can be found anywhere

Site is laaaaaaaaaagging due to all the people!

Edited by Blablahi

got mah tenth *sniffles* i'm so behind! i'm gonna fail at this. i'm not gonna get the um prize or wateva

*cry* sad.gif ooooggg........

This is such a great idea! There's enough eggs to make it interesting and enough time to collect that everyone should get a shot at getting them all. Now I hope they stick around once Easter is over with.

Staying up till sometime after 4 = sleeping in till 1 in the afternoon, lol!

But now that my batteries have been recharged, it's back to finding eggs! Got my 20th!

After a few hours sleep, I'm back to hunting Easter eggs. I now have 26.

26 eggs for me xd.png

11 more to go.... *is staying awake all night*

This is an awesome event, I can actually get the eggs and not fight with over 5000 users to try and pick one from the drag cave (Sweetling Sparta)

I read all the pages while waiting for eggs... blink.gif

Well, I really need some sleep but I want to find more eggs! :'( Maybe I'll just find one more... *3 Hours later* Just one more...