TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Even if I pull an all-nighter I will not go to bed without the swan.*1. 4:20 A.M. 2.already in bed.*

How are you guys getting the names of the easter eggs? Is there a link or something to what they're all named?? I've got 5 now, but have no clue what they're called!

I think we pretty much name them ourselves as we see them.

19 eggs an STILL no swan egg! sad.gif

I am determined to get that egg! xd.png haha

It's been a while since I was logged in. :-\

Happy Easter everyone!

I wonder if these eggs will count to something... Does anyone know what happens if the basket is full?

And if you see an egg on a page, can others get it before you? :-\ Because if so I'll probably be screwed. :-\

Happy Easter everyone!

I wonder if these eggs will count to something... Does anyone know what happens if the basket is full?

And if you see an egg on a page, can others get it before you? :-\ Because if so I'll probably be screwed. :-\

Nobody's gotten far enough for the basket to be filled, I believe the most someone has is around twenty-six eggs out of a supposed 38/39/42.

And the eggs are person-specific, nobody can get your egg except you. smile.gif

Happy Easter everyone!

Nope we don't compete for eggs and after the event ends we will keep the eggs we collect.

I have 4 so far, what a nice treat to wake up to! Thank you TJ and whoever else is involved, Happy Easter to all who celebrates today!

It is now 5:45 and I have all the eggs, I don't know which I like better, they are ALL so beautiful, thank you again to all of you, you are ALL amazing!

Thank you Umbreonage for the beautiful Easter basket, again amazing work!

Edited by G2kr

Maybe if we collect all eggs we receive another egg that actually hatches.... *starts thinking up plans that will prob never happen*

28th. Still no swan, but I finally got the pretty blue one with the butterfly. smile.gif

Maybe if we collect all eggs we receive another egg that actually hatches.... *starts thinking up plans that will prob never happen*

Saddly all that will happen is we keep the eggs we collect to look at them.

Woo! Egg twenty-six down. Now, if there are 38 eggs, I only need twelve more. That's only 144 minutes of waiting, or approximately 2 hours and change. biggrin.gif

I'd like to think once you get all the eggs you get the rabbit dragon egg for your scroll...But not so sure that's gona happen. biggrin.gif

Sometimes when I click a festival egg, it goes on my easter page, but an identical one appears somewhere else on the page.

This second one normally disappears when I click it, but I just had to chase one of them all round the page.

huh.gif

Anyone else getting this?

Saddly all that will happen is we keep the eggs we collect to look at them.

Oh well i'm sticking with my lovely plans.... they are pretty good and make staying up this late worth it. biggrin.gif

Yay! 5 eggs now and they finally show up in my basket!!

EDIT: Have to laugh, this is pretty fun - would like to see the swan egg in my basket!!

Edited by lexa000

I'd like to think once you get all the eggs you get the rabbit dragon egg for your scroll...But not so sure that's gona happen. biggrin.gif

If you go back a ways I proposed the exact same thing!lol!..............Buddies?