TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

This couldn't be better - I have 26 of the beautiful Easter eggs so far, (and the basket is gorgeous, btw, and very cool in its various permations,) and I FINALLY got a 'Speckle' egg!

Hope everyone else's DC Easter goes as well for them!

Edit: don't see what's sad about having these lovely eggs to admire - it'll take ages just trying to see the detail on these with a magnifying glass, lol, some seem very complex.

I'd have found it sad if we lost them.

Edited by Syphoneira

ok please tell me where you are finding all these eggs?

please I dont seem to see them.

Got 22 eggs now, so I will be leaving for a while.

Happy Hunting and a Happy Easter all!

*leaves a pile of chocolate eggs*

can i find the eggs in my dragons view page?

Yes you can find them there.

CRYING!! WHERE ARE THEY?? I dont see any basket..no eggs,no anything? its all just the same as usual..am I looking in wrong place..I go to AP ans to cave..NORTHINGF except a couple abandonded nebulas!

Rockin' On

HEAD IN HANDS ,(tears of frustration) not ONE!

hmm i'm going to have a sleepless night tonight i think. time for uber egg hunting all day.

crazywargod- Great minds think alike. ;D Buddies!

I do love the rabbit dragon though...Hmmmmm. Maybe it'll be released tomorrow, i'm not sure. It was Easter today for me.

I'll ask this again, and hopefully get an answer! How do you guys know the names of all these eggs? And, what does this swan egg that everyone likes look like? Thanks!

Yay have 18 in 3 finished rows happy.gif and my 18th egg was the one i wanted tongue.gif so now i'm off to neverland.... no wait wrong land i mean sleepland.

Happy hunting and Happy easter smile.gif

*adds more eggs to Fortune's pile*

Are they supossed to show on the forums too? I just have one that 1 Found in the main page

Siryuki, they show up every 12 minutes or so in the cave! smile.gif

Awesome, thanks guys!

Haha, I still think there *might* be something in store for those who are lucky enough to fill Teh Basket... :-\

please tell me WHERE they are? I see NONE! OMG! Sobbing in frustration..hand is swollen,.but Im goiung all over and I see no eggs..nothing!

Rockin' On

I'll ask this again, and hopefully get an answer! How do you guys know the names of all these eggs? And, what does this swan egg that everyone likes look like? Thanks!

And I will answer again. I am pretty sure we name them as we see them.

Guys, they're not on the forum.

They're on pretty much any page on the main DC site, and can appear on any page more than once.

please tell me WHERE they are? I see NONE! OMG! Sobbing in frustration..hand is swollen,.but Im goiung all over and I see no eggs..nothing!

Rockin' On

Main page, abandoned page, scroll.. Just click around smile.gif It doesn't seem like it works in Opera, though. I didn't start finding them before I switched to Safari