TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I hope we end up with a Leetle Basket :3

Me too. I like the idea of a leetle basket that if you click you can see the eggs the person collected.

my mom hogged teh comp 'til she got them all now i might not get them all... thanks mom!

You're welcome, son. Now go to bed. mad.gif

J/K xd.png

If you don't get them by the time you go to bed, I'll log onto your scroll for you and get them.

I feel like I'm finding them pretty fast so everyone should have time still.

There is plenty of time. This is a 2 day event!

Oh yeah... just realized I'm hunting for eggs both here and in Unicreatures! xd.png

But that egg hunt is going to last a little longer than this one so I'm concentrating on this one more. smile.gif

BTW... as has been previously mentioned by others.... THANK YOU to TJ and all the wonderful spriters for this special event. smile.gif

#24 Egg found.

A cyan colored Egg with pink roses on the bottom.

I got all 38 today! What a fun event! I wish we'd get to keep/raise at least one!

Heh, heh, just found out about this about, maybe, an hour and a half ago? Been egg-hunting ever since! Found my first one on the main page, was like, what's that egg doing up there? I clicked on it, something about a "Festival of eggs", and went straight to Forums. Currently have 13, including the black swan egg (that was my third egg!)

You're welcome, son.  Now go to bed.  mad.gif

J/K  xd.png

If you don't get them by the time you go to bed, I'll log onto your scroll for you and get them.

LMAO

Nice going mom. tongue.gif

Heh, heh, just found out about this about, maybe, an hour and a half ago? Been egg-hunting ever since! Found my first one on the main page, was like, what's that egg doing up there? I clicked on it, something about a "Festival of eggs", and went straight to Forums. Currently have 13, including the black swan egg (that was my third egg!)

xd.png thats how my bro found it. And he decided he had to wake me up late at night to show it to me. dry.gif And then I couldn't sleep for awhile. rolleyes.gif

Woohoo got them all! Do we get a prize? biggrin.gif

Loved the hunt, thank you again TJ and spriters smile.gif

So, I got my 38th egg and I'm kind of sad that it's over huh.gif

What a nice, enjoyable event this was for me -- no drama, no hurry, BEAUTIFUL eggs and thank you Umbreonage for the three wonderful baskets. Wish I could keep all of them. rolleyes.gif

Well, I do hope we get to keep the baskets on our scroll but I have my screenshot and I'm happy.

Thanks spriters, thanks TJ and Happy Easter (or whatever you want to call it) and to all a good night.

11/38! Only 27 more! That'll take me about........................................................ 4 1/2 hours! dry.gif Well, I think I have to leave for a while, so I'm glad we still have tomorrow to look!

i was gone for a half hour...just got my 34th egg.

now i'll go shower, and when i'm done, it will have been 12 minutes and i'll get my last one YAYZ!

Well, I finally got all 38 and I have to say that the first egg I found ended up being my favorite:

user posted image

But they are all very nice, and I love all the detail and colors. So that got me to thinking....

Where did all of these eggs come from? huh.gif I mean that seems like a lot of work to decorate so many eggs and to make sure that there are enough for everyone to collect all 38. Then it hit me... the AP. Yes that's right all those unwanted frills, pebble and mint eggs. TJ collected them all and HARD-BOILED them. ohmy.gif So now we have these pretty baskets full of 38 beautiful eggs recycled and hard-boiled from the AP. Just think that could be one of your AP babies sitting pretty in that basket. biggrin.gif

Happy DC Easter everyone!

Yeah that egg or the swan egg is my favorite. xd.png

Wow. I can't believe I have 30 eggs. huh.gif

I remember seeing a post earlier that calculated that you needed to invest about 7 + hours minimum to get all the eggs, and I'm only a handful away.

What does THAT say about my life! wink.gif