TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Wow. I can't believe I have 30 eggs. huh.gif

I remember seeing a post earlier that calculated that you needed to invest about 7 + hours minimum to get all the eggs, and I'm only a handful away.

What does THAT say about my life! wink.gif

it says that you're jsut like me! only i have even more....37 outta 38. one...more!

Yay found a flash game to keep me ocupied for a while! biggrin.gif Now I can stop conpulsavly checking the cave and forums. rolleyes.gif

I love these eggs!

They're beyond precious happy.gif

-super off-topic- [sorry about randomly asking this] Does anyone happen to have a pink egg or hatchling that'd be willing to give away? I've been looking like crazy, but none will come up in the AP or cave..

Wow, I love this smile.gif Thanks for the eggs. I hope we get to keep them, even just as eggs. Theres some pretty eggs here. But yeah I calculated the time also at 7 hrs, which I spent about 2 hours at work haha catching eggs. Hopefully I'll be able to catch more tomorrow, hopefully all of them.

yay or nay on the banner?? :3

user posted image

yay or nay on the banner?? :3

user posted image

It's very nice! What about a smaller one too?

Okay, I'm going to apologize a lot in advance, here, but could someone recap where and how these eggs are being found? I thought I saw something about Firefox not working for the images, but that's what my daughter uses, and has 2, I think. I'm also running Firefox, and haven't seen a single one, on my scroll or anywhere else.

Again, sorry, but I just can't go searching through 200+ pages of posts to try to find the information. Looks like a lot of fun, and I'd love to join in! smile.gif

ok...so seeing as I don't feel like reading over 200 pages for the answer....has anyone speculated what's going to happen to these eggs, or the basket after the event is over.

I mean, is the basket gonna just be on the tops of our scrolls forever, or will it be like the trees, and show up in our list of dragons, or is it gonna just disappear?

Has there been an answer to this or any speculation about it?

I know I am LAZY cause I don't feel like reading all the posts for any answers...but thanks to anyone who can fill it in for me wink.gif

EDIT:

Crafty...you should scroll down the page and even look in the margins for the eggs. They show up every 12 mins or so. You can keep refreshing the page...but be sure to scroll down cause they show up in several spots...usually on the bottom of the page wink.gif

Edited by L6313

Egg #25 caught.

It's almost identical to the split eggs only colorful.

Yes, can someone make a smaller banner please? unsure.gif I want one in my sig, but it has very little room. sad.gif

Wow. I can't believe I have 30 eggs. huh.gif

I remember seeing a post earlier that calculated that you needed to invest about 7 + hours minimum to get all the eggs, and I'm only a handful away.

What does THAT say about my life! wink.gif

I got them all. What does that say about mine?

Okay, I'm going to apologize a lot in advance, here, but could someone recap where and how these eggs are being found? I thought I saw something about Firefox not working for the images, but that's what my daughter uses, and has 2, I think. I'm also running Firefox, and haven't seen a single one, on my scroll or anywhere else.

Again, sorry, but I just can't go searching through 200+ pages of posts to try to find the information. Looks like a lot of fun, and I'd love to join in! smile.gif

FF works fine. That is what I am using.

The eggs have a 12 minute cool down. Click on any DC page...NOT the FORUM. When you find your first egg a basket will appear at the top of your scroll. Click on the basket to see the egg. All your eggs will go into that basket.

Have FUN!!