Catspwndogs29

The Scared Thread.... number THREE!

I was just watching a short Let's Play of Slender, and I don't even know

The game made me so nervous that something was gonna pop out at any second and some of the scares where Slenderman gets REALLY close to you made me jump out of my seat. x___x And if you actually get caught, ugh, that screeching noise is terrible.

And I wasn't even playing it. D:

I've watched some game play. It is pretty creepy, even if most of that creepiness is from the game's origin.

I was just watching a short Let's Play of Slender, and I don't even know

The game made me so nervous that something was gonna pop out at any second and some of the scares where Slenderman gets REALLY close to you made me jump out of my seat. x___x And if you actually get caught, ugh, that screeching noise is terrible.

And I wasn't even playing it. D:

I was actually just about to post that one.

Yep, it is completely terrifying... I could barely watch people play it (While watching I was just about ready to pull out my headphones and shut my computer if anything scared me too badly ;_;) and I would never be able to play the game myself...

Edited by SoulFang

Anyone here who has played Minecraft has probably had an encounter with Endermen. They're tall, thin monsters loosely based on the Slenderman legends. If you look at them, they will unhinge their jaws and start shaking. After looking at them, they will become hostile and start attacking you.

Think you can just sit up in a tower or something and shoot them? Too bad, they teleport away from arrows. The only way to kill one is to try to hit it with a sword, which is still difficult - they WILL teleport away. Or you can dump a bucket of water on them.

These guys are terrifying. I hate them so much. ;________;

I had a mini heart attack when I read Dong Chong Dong Ghost. Mainly because it had sound and I wasn't really expecting it. o_o

I love PewDiePie, but I have not seen his reaction to it, no. I'll definitely check it out.

Which bring me to my next question...have any of you played Amnesia? It is supposedly the scariest game of all time. And by some of the Youtube videos on it, I'd say the critics are about right.

Oh, my brother has it and it freaks the heck out of him. He randomly screams, so I go into his room and he says in a tiny voice "I died ;-;" So, everyday, I hear screaming of some sort because of Amnesia. Not fun. And, Pewdiepie is amazing. I've always been obsessed with him. Watch him play Amnesia: The Small Horse and Amnesia:Gary Dark Secrets (Which are custom stories). And him screaming can just make you have a mini-heart attack. I watch t when i'm home alone and scream my bum off.

And, i'm too afraid of reading Dong Chong Dong Ghost ;-;

Scary Story

If you really want to be scared then read this story. If you want to recover from being scared then watch

WARNING:Profanity is abundant.

OH MY GOD After I played 'Mystery of the Blanks' I was freaked, so imagine me when I watched his reaction to this video? After the first jump-scare piv thing I was using my hands and blocking out everything except his reaction, then jumping as I saw the end results. OMG not going on this thread anymore cause of that xd.png

Anyone here who has played Minecraft has probably had an encounter with Endermen. They're tall, thin monsters loosely based on the Slenderman legends. If you look at them, they will unhinge their jaws and start shaking. After looking at them, they will become hostile and start attacking you.

Think you can just sit up in a tower or something and shoot them? Too bad, they teleport away from arrows. The only way to kill one is to try to hit it with a sword, which is still difficult - they WILL teleport away. Or you can dump a bucket of water on them.

But their scariness factor is absolutely reduced to nothing when you remember all you have to do to defeat an Enderman is stand under a block. You can whack at their legs and they won't even be able to touch you because they're too tall.

Though I do admit the jaw unhinging is eerie if you look at it long enough... and their noises are kinda freaky sounding too.

Before they were actually released, though, they looked pretty dang scary in the trailers and previews. XD

Although, after watching Slender I'm probably now a little tiny bit more scared of Endermen just because of the resemblance. ;___;

And yes, I watched more videos of Slender and had trouble sleeping last night.

Edited by Switch

Personally, I don't find Endermen all that bad. If Minecraft was more realistic, I might be a bit more freaked out, but I've really just gotten used to them. I even find them kind of cute...

And if you don't look at them, they won't attack you at all. Most of the time I just ignore them, unless if I want or need Ender Pearls.

Endermen aren't scary in the slightest, they are walking pixels that make sounds as if a computer was melting

I don't have many scary things, but I will admit marble hornets freaked me out a bit at first, then I realized how fake it was and laughed it off, except after watching marble hornets for a long time in the middle of the night I thought I heard a noise so I peaked through my door, which was slightly opened and I just saw a figure standing there, I went into full paranoia only to find out it was my sister dry.gif

I dont play minecraft but those endermen dont look scary at all. mabye its just because i haven't heard the slenderman legends -sad-

Smile.jpg

The last time I saw this picture was two years ago. The image is vivid in my head. Will it scare you? Probably not. But it scared me ohmy.gif

Smile.jpg

The last time I saw this picture was two years ago. The image is vivid in my head. Will it scare you? Probably not. But it scared me ohmy.gif

oh my gosh...

when i first saw "Smile" i started to shake. it scared me ;A; i kinda like the creepypastas with the files at the end (.jpg,.mov,.wmv) or even if they dont have them their really cool.

the best one i've read was a pokemon creepypasta, Pokemon Dead Channel. i don't have a link right now. but it was a pretty awesome story, and the author made another good one with a pretty well-known character (in pokemon creepy pasta world) dat squirtle. i can't even remember the name of that one (my crummy memory xd.png)

I've been listening to Mrcreepypasta on youtube for the past few days, they are a lot creepier when they are being read to you

and heres another pokemon creepypasta

loneliness the eevee.

the stories were,sadly, taken off deviantart from what i've heard but the hacked version of the game is on youtube. there's multiple parts, so no link again ^^;

Edited by NightLovesFantasies

The creepiest of Pokemon Myths, to me, is Lavender town. That original town music DOES give me headaches and I can hear that high pitched noise half way through the song. It's just terrifying. And I don't know if the picture in the audio is true, but if it is... Creepy. Not the first time i've seen picture in audio but still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJZHewVStg

What is really creepy is the true meaning of ring a ring a roses

Go look it up. I thought it was a nice song at first. Now it's just plain creepy.

Oh, yeah.. creepy.

Spoiler alert!

Ring around the rosy or ring a ring of roses is about the Black Death. Really, I hate that rhyme. Creeps me out.

So glad to know that! I couldn't sleep for three nights in a row. Thank god it isn't really about that.

Edited by SoiledLove

Everyone who played gold and silver version remembers finding the ruins of alpha and listening the the creepy music within.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdFZR1kWfLY&feature=related

The unowned translate to:

OUR WORDS SHALL REMAIN HERE FOR THE AGES

THUS WE SHALL ERECT A POKEMON STATUE OUTSIDE

WE HUMANS MUST LEARN TO WALK IN HARMONY WITH THEM

THEY POSSESS GREAT INSIGHT AND REFUSE THE OUTSIDE WORLD

And finally at the strange jittry part at the end it says ESCAPE

Has anyone here heard of the SCP website? Not the games, but the actual original?

Those stories are very life-like. It can be absolutely terrifying to some. I've found the Old Man, The Statue, The Staircase and the story with the alligator quite creepy.

Smile.jpg

The last time I saw this picture was two years ago. The image is vivid in my head. Will it scare you? Probably not. But it scared me :o

user posted image

What the ****. I love Siberian huskies. Why did the internet have to go and do that to me...

By the way, I have a question: why is it called creepypasta?

Very Recently I've played the game Slender ;~; and it's safe to say it scares me as much as Amnesia, maybe more. Walking around in a scary dark forest with Slenderman following you is not fun Dx.

Idk why its called creepypasta.xd.png Pasta,isnt very scary

Hey, guys, you know in one of the Pokemon games, Gary asks what happens if a Pokemon dies. But Pokemon can't die, they can only faint, according to what someone in the game said. Yet, Gary has a raticate that he uses against you once, but, mysteriously, he doesn't ever use it again...